• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Map: World of Dragon Ball Z [b]ONLINE[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
cmon ghost you respect Es and wivot, two other dbz map makers so why cant you respect eggie??? but anyway
waiting in line would be boring as hell, you could make it so we can atleast kill the spirits or go through them

Level 4
I already said I respect Eggie...

But if I find an idea stupid then I'll say its stupid...

I dont need to give a reason why I feel that way, if the map maker cant realize it then tough luck.

And about the west city...
Its just too simple dude... Just placing buildings all together like that and just tinting the colors is so last year... Its reptitive and boring.

And if your such a "DBZ Geek" then you'll know that King Yemma only judges whether you go to Heaven or Hell.

Level 5
Well Ghost I don't know if you read about Sense Fields or not in my map FAQ. I'll tell ya anyway.

So basically there are tons of places to explore on Namek or Earth. What happens is, in each area/stage w/e you wanna call it, there is a single beam of light. It looks like this.
ScrSenseFieldBeam.jpg

When you enter that beam of light, (a region) you will be transported to the "Sense Field". A Sense Field is a bunch of terrain and small scaled doodads put together to form a diagram of a replica of the massive world of earth or Namek (depending on what you are on, you can only visit Namek in certain parts of a saga). And there's a unit which is you, and there's fade filters, fog and what not for that specific player (yes I know how to do fogs and filters for specific players) and it looks like you're in a large map of the world and your guy looks like he's sensing and using his powers to teleport from place to place. When on the Sense Field you move your guy around on it and move to the place on the diagram, say "Grandpa Gohan's House". When you hover over it you'll recieve an ability called, "Land On" . . . and it'll say something different depending on where you wanna land. Click and voila a bunch o effects and you're at the place you choose. Btw when you use a Sense Field it lowers your fatigue a bit which is represented by Lumber so there are some penalties.

EDIT: Just deleted the King Yemma line up triggers and I'm remaking West City from scratch. Expect some more screenshots SOOOON.

Level 5
Well I'm back after hard work on teh map, so howz boutz i giebs u dudez sum scr33nsh0ts? Tee HEE! Horray for nerdy online talk! By the way in these screenshots there are special skies for them, but they can only be viewed ingame (cause it's 480x480) and you know how lazy I am . . .lol

Well this here is Dead Namek. You fight here against Frieza slowly as Namek demises due to his energy and power.
ScrDeadNamek.jpg

In DBZ Movie 12: The Rebirth of Fusion they fight Janemba in hell, and this is where you'll be fighting Fat Janemba and Super Janemba.
ScrHell.jpg

Near Goku's House, there is a road path thingy that leads into a forest. This is screeny from that forest.
ScrGokuHouseForest.jpg

I've reworked the Plains area a lot! I know it's kinda un-populated with not many doodads and stuff, but that's what plains look like in DBZ. This is just a starting pic of the plains, later I'll add crops and more doodads, expect some more pics of that later!
ScrPlainsUPDATE.jpg

This is the Islands area. It's quite tropical I know, but that's the way it looks in the show. This is where 17 and Piccolo will fight, but where Cell absorbs 18 and fights Vegeta and Trunks, will be a different area called Archipalego.
ScrIslands.jpg

Remember what I said about the best pic in the map? Well . . . enjoy it . . . lol . . . Oh this isn't from the map it was just a joke you mods can delete it if you wanna.
FatMan.jpg

Okay I know Ghost isn't gonna like these pics since he's so picky, so I'm just releasing them to the public. More updates will come very soon also!

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Well Ghost I don't know if you read about Sense Fields or not in my map FAQ. I'll tell ya anyway.

So basically there are tons of places to explore on Namek or Earth. What happens is, in each area/stage w/e you wanna call it, there is a single beam of light. It looks like this.
ScrSenseFieldBeam.jpg

When you enter that beam of light, (a region) you will be transported to the "Sense Field". A Sense Field is a bunch of terrain and small scaled doodads put together to form a diagram of a replica of the massive world of earth or Namek (depending on what you are on, you can only visit Namek in certain parts of a saga). And there's a unit which is you, and there's fade filters, fog and what not for that specific player (yes I know how to do fogs and filters for specific players) and it looks like you're in a large map of the world and your guy looks like he's sensing and using his powers to teleport from place to place. When on the Sense Field you move your guy around on it and move to the place on the diagram, say "Grandpa Gohan's House". When you hover over it you'll recieve an ability called, "Land On" . . . and it'll say something different depending on where you wanna land. Click and voila a bunch o effects and you're at the place you choose. Btw when you use a Sense Field it lowers your fatigue a bit which is represented by Lumber so there are some penalties.

EDIT: Just deleted the King Yemma line up triggers and I'm remaking West City from scratch. Expect some more screenshots SOOOON.

So its pretty much just like my World Map idea huh? Even the whole Land On ability when you get close to the area...

But instead of the whole crappy idea of a fatigue thing which has nothing to do with DBZ... I just placed the World Map Circle in "Safe Areas" on the area like Jingle Town at the Snow Area.

And you keep on posting screenshots... of simple areas that has absolutely no "holy crap howd he do that" feel to it.

Also... Hell/HFIL in DBZ never had fire in it dude...
are you sure that your a DBZ Geek? Because thats twice now that you messed up on the whole DBZ Realism thing that your trying to do.

And is that a custom grass tile?
Also it seems to me that your just rushing to do the terrain and once you make something you just post it right away even though it has absolutely no appeal to it.

Currently I have 11173 doodads in my map and each one has a purpose to the terrain not just click click.

And I'm not trying to be a jackass to you but really man I'm just telling you the plain old truth.

And Eggie I wasn't talking about your map of tribute trampling all over it... I was talking to Electricsaiyan's map "DBZ Apocolypse" which is just an unoriginal clone of rampage/tribute and brings nothing new besides his beam system but thats pretty much it.

And Electricsaiyan do you feel Envy towards me? Because thats pretty much what I'm feeling from you dude... And yeah my map wouldn't be what it is without Panther who stood besides me for more than 2 years now I think. And Mobking who is an amazing spell maker I thank them dearly for there help. And prolly alot people feel that I'll never finish my map and its all just a fake, but really now... I've been working on this project for 2 1/2 years now and the whole map has been remaked 3 times and each spot on the map remaked at least 5 times.

And the reason why I named the map DBZ: Evolution because thats what it really is, an evolution.

I mean if you compare the minimap and pics from that Super DBZ All Sagas V3 topic that I made on here to the pics on my forums you would know what I mean by Evolution.

Like Michael Jackson's black to white

Dont mean to steal the spotlight from ya Eggie but I just wanted to clear that up k? 8)

Level 9
You're WAY too f***ing cocky, it's not even funny.

Why would I envy you? You can terrain. Oh, that's about it. Let's see, you don't handle models, you don't handle spells. You just do units and terrain. Oh, I definately envy that */sarcasm*. Really, grow up. You're about being better than people. I could really care less what you think. Your opinion means SHIT to me. I have 3 different modes, I don't recall Tribute having that, besides faster EXP. That will add much variety to the game. Anyways, I don't really mind if it sucks, because it's just modifying a game, and I already know how to create a REAL game, not just modify one. Well, good luck Eggie. Everyone (but Ghost) is supporting you, so keep up the good work!

Level 4
ElectricSaiyan said:
You're WAY too f***ing cocky, it's not even funny.

Why would I envy you? You can terrain. Oh, that's about it. Let's see, you don't handle models, you don't handle spells. You just do units and terrain. Oh, I definately envy that */sarcasm*. Really, grow up. You're about being better than people. I could really care less what you think. Your opinion means **** to me. I have 3 different modes, I don't recall Tribute having that, besides faster EXP. That will add much variety to the game. Anyways, I don't really mind if it sucks, because it's just modifying a game, and I already know how to create a REAL game, not just modify one. Well, good luck Eggie. Everyone (but Ghost) is supporting you, so keep up the good work!

Cocky? Hmmm... Thats a fun word to say.... cocky

I dont believe I'm cocky one bit.

My defination of cocky is being boldly or brashly self-confident but having no proof to back it up...

But I do have proof so I am not cocky. So Instead I'm just confident. Is that so bad dude? I mean cmon... Self-Confidence is the key to live life!

And the reason why I said that you envy me is because of your little remark of "without Panther and Mob my map would be nothing"...

Can't you just smell the emotion of envy in that little comment you made?

And I just do Units and Terrain? Honestly now... If I just do units and terrain why would I be making a map?

Thats just plain old stupid...

And don't get me wrong, I do support Eggie even though hes pretty much doing the same thing I'm doing. But hell its his map he can do w/e he wants but I just find some parts of his map uninteresting and really unneseccary (sp?)

And I'm even giving him some tips on improving his map... Thats not being supportive enough?

Level 9
That's bragging you moron.

How is a statement being envious? I am not jealous, lol. I would ask yourself the question as to why you are making a map if you can only terrain and do units. How am I supposed to know?

By the way, you have nothing to prove that you're "great" besides screenshots. Don't give me that, "Oh I made 2.8 two years ago, that's why it sucks!" That is the LATEST thing released, which means it is the most recent releasing of yours. It wasn't, "OMG AWZOME!", so, therefore,....Wait, that means you ARE bragging :roll:

Level 8
ok both of you just stfu and stop fighting, go flame on a different forum ok? anyway if you look at budokai 3 and the show, there were only rocks, a ocean or river thing (from the show) and lots and lots of lava. So really the volcanoes arent needed. Also i havent seen anyone think of this yet, but why not in the janemba saga have the bubbles floating in the air like in the movie??

Panther who stood besides me for more than 2 years now I think. And Mobking who is an amazing spell maker I thank them dearly for there help
do you enjoy excluding me or is it because you forget about me?? i may of not helped with the models as much as panther but i still helped so i deserve credit foo

Level 24
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
Cocky? Hmmm... Thats a fun word to say.... cocky

I dont believe I'm cocky one bit.

My defination of cocky is being boldly or brashly self-confident but having no proof to back it up...

But I do have proof so I am not cocky. So Instead I'm just confident. Is that so bad dude? I mean cmon... Self-Confidence is the key to live life!
that was cocky.
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
And the reason why I said that you envy me is because of your little remark of "without Panther and Mob my map would be nothing"...

Can't you just smell the emotion of envy in that little comment you made?
i'm kind of feeling that that was YOUR remark...
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
And Electricsaiyan do you feel Envy towards me? Because thats pretty much what I'm feeling from you dude... And yeah my map wouldn't be what it is without Panther who stood besides me for more than 2 years now I think. And Mobking who is an amazing spell maker I thank them dearly for there help.

enough of that though, this is about EGGIE'S map, not yours, not ES's map, not rampage/tribute. it's about EGGIE'S map so talk about HIS map and don't compare it to anything that hasn't taken BNet by storm. it's easy to criticize his work to your standards, but it's not being made to your standards. things will be different across maps, and it's possible for different people to think of essentially the same thing completely on their own.

Level 5
Thanks ES for sticking up for me. You're a good wittle boy. Wittle boy wanna COOKIE?

Ghost the fatigue idea is something I came up with, I like it, so I'm putting it in. I don't really give a care if you think it's got nothing to do with DBZ it makes a fun enhancment, so it's going in, get used to it.

Oh . . . you're talking bout ES's map DBZ Apocolypse? Sorry about before then. But seriously same thing for him, lighten up a bit, he's making a map, let him do what he wants and don't insult his map please.

But I didn't really rush the terrain like your making it sound, and your support your giving is support too, but it's got a lot of bragging about your map in it. Hell is a creepy place, so I wanted to give it a demon like feel. I will add bubbles (blue, red yellow) to hell and I'll make them ovals (kinda) like gohan43 said. And yes that is a custom grass tile. Do you not like it or you just curious?

But thanks everyone for your support gohan43, Electric Saiyan, MobKing and Ghostface (ummm sort of . . .) but gohan43 I will work on Dead Namek some more and ditch out the volcanoes.

Level 4
Alrighty, I just ate some sweets and am listening/singing to Earth, Wind and Fire - Reasons.

So I'll be nice to ya now!

The Dead namek is just plain dumb.... And its totally not what it looked like in the show... There was no fire I'd recal in dead namek, there was only lava and lots of lava... and earth quakes...

So your making Hell more creepy huh?

Oh well go for it!

So is there any plans on beta testing?

Level 5
K I'll work on dead namek, who knows I may even scrap it and remake it, I don't know. Well I have an update on hell, if it sucks sorry, but I tried to get the bubbles in there, so this is an update of it.
ScrHellUpdate.jpg

Okay I know the sky looks gay, but it'll be better in game, since in the editor it's white (since it's 480x480 dimensions, trust me I know wut I'ma sayin).

Yes I have been thinking about Beta Tests, but it won't be out until a bit. I gotta say that maybe after I try to find the bugs in the Saiyan Saga and I finish the Tree of Might Saga I'll probably release a beta then! It may not come out as soon as your beta does though Ghost, so nobody get their hopes up for a beta in like a few hours lol.

Nice post Ghost, I like it, it's verry polite!

Level 9
I think he just used units with locust/invulnerable and then made them with differing heights.

But on to the review.. o_O
The pictures are really messed up.. well at least the bubble one is... just doesnt blend with the rest of the world (cartoony bubbles, not cartoony landscape/mushroom trees, etc)

I understand where your coming from on the no shading standpoint, but at least add some edges (lines maybe)
to make them more defined and less like play-doh blobs.

Other than that, it looks pretty interesting... hope it gets released soon!

Level 8
aarkshark do you mean a thick black outline?? Also the bubbles must be bigger and more of them and also higher so you dont bump into them, im almost done with the request but i need a place to unwrap the uvmap onto the model because it wont go into vertex modifier, ill probably find a way though. Mob if you need some help with your map ill be delighted to help you as well xD Also the bubbles are from the rebirth of fusion the movie remember?? When janemba is released bubbles go like everywhere and stuff. Also Eggie how will you change the sky??

Level 9
I meant lines as in any lines at all, so they at least dont blend in as much with the other objects.
(Ex: Lines on green stuff could be dark green, blue/dark blue, yellow/dark yellow, or they could have black outlines, whatever)

As for the sky, I think its just gonna be the stuff under:
Scenario-
Map Properties-
Prefs-
Sky Display

Level 8
ah so you mean you want him to use 3dsmax somehow just to make them more cartoonish (cellshade model- When the character will have a more brighter light side and a black line outline( my definition))

Level 5
When you say "lines on green stuff" you mean the rocks? If so I don't see any lines on the rocks . . . and should there REALLY be any lines? I'm just curious! And sky doesn't work like that when you have a 480x480 map because it wont allow you to click "Okay" after you choose your preferences (same for loading screen, I know it sucks!!!!!!!!) Gohan43 to do the height thing, I found this out a month or two ago, it is actually VERY FRICCKIN USEFUL!! Click the doodad you want, then hold down Ctrl (Control) and keep tapping Page Up to move it up and Page Down to move it down however much you wanna. And thanks for the help with the model, really appreciaite it I'll credit you like the way Ghost did. Ghost completely didn't forget you and he mentioned only you and not Mob and Panther yup I love how he ALWAYS mentions you.

/sarcasm off but just j/k!

I'll try ta fix up the trees and rocks maybe in Hell so they blend in. Expect more updated pics of Dead Namek and Hell soon! Thanks for the support and tips, so cya guys.

Level 5
When you say "lines on green stuff" you mean the rocks? If so I don't see any lines on the rocks . . . and should there REALLY be any lines? I'm just curious! And sky doesn't work like that when you have a 480x480 map because it wont allow you to click "Okay" after you choose your preferences (same for loading screen, I know it sucks!!!!!!!!) Gohan43 to do the height thing, I found this out a month or two ago, it is actually VERY FRICCKIN USEFUL!! Click the doodad you want, then hold down Ctrl (Control) and keep tapping Page Up to move it up and Page Down to move it down however much you wanna. And thanks for the help with the model, really appreciaite it I'll credit you like the way Ghost did. Ghost completely didn't forget you and he mentioned only you and not Mob and Panther yup I love how he ALWAYS mentions you.

/sarcasm off but just j/k!

I'll try ta fix up the trees and rocks maybe in Hell so they blend in. Expect more updated pics of Dead Namek and Hell soon! Thanks for the support and tips, so cya guys.

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
K I'll work on dead namek, who knows I may even scrap it and remake it, I don't know. Well I have an update on hell, if it sucks sorry, but I tried to get the bubbles in there, so this is an update of it.
ScrHellUpdate.jpg

Okay I know the sky looks gay, but it'll be better in game, since in the editor it's white (since it's 480x480 dimensions, trust me I know wut I'ma sayin).

Yes I have been thinking about Beta Tests, but it won't be out until a bit. I gotta say that maybe after I try to find the bugs in the Saiyan Saga and I finish the Tree of Might Saga I'll probably release a beta then! It may not come out as soon as your beta does though Ghost, so nobody get their hopes up for a beta in like a few hours lol.

Nice post Ghost, I like it, it's verry polite!

So why the hell are you even adding the jelly beans in Hfil? (yes there jelly beans not bubbles)

The Jelly beans is whats left of HFIL after Janemba trashed the place thats why everythings blank.

The keyword here is JANEMBA

Which is dbz movie 12 out of 13 and takes place in the middle of the Buu Saga

The Jelly beans only appeared in HFIL at that time ONLY

And they never showed up again since.

So tell me why you even added them? And I bet your not even close to working on the Buu Saga..

Level 5
Oh well I saw the movie after Gogeta kills Janemba and the little kiddy janemba comes back, he runs away cuz he's scared of Gogeta. If you look around the bubbles still remain. Well still either way I'd like the bubbles to remain either way.

By the way shut up Ghost. You had a polite post before, I'd like it to stay that way, I don't care if you wanna say that or not, just be polite or I won't answer your posts. k? It's called terrain, first of all, I want to complete the terrain before I finish the sagas, since I can have something to work with. I know it's unclear, but it's hard to understand. So before I can do the Buu saga, I need to get the ALL the terrain on Earth done first.

Level 5
Yeh yeh more pics JAJAJAJA!
(Actually only a few)

An update of Dead Namek. I just thought the way it looks in the show is just bubbling lava, so I made bubbling lava but I wanted to add some ground place to fight in, so I added some ground with fire crackling through it. Hope you like it.
ScrDeadNamek2.jpg

The next screenshot is of Goz and Mez's place. If you fall off of Snake Way then your guy falls down to this loser's place. The race track going around is the path you race on with Mez to get out.
ScrGozNMezArena.jpg

Okay guys I'm real sorry about this we gotta go out to dinner at a restaurant so I don't have time for another screenshot or two. Please forgive me I'll update the next day.

Level 4
Eggie Poo Poo said:
Oh well I saw the movie after Gogeta kills Janemba and the little kiddy janemba comes back, he runs away cuz he's scared of Gogeta. If you look around the bubbles still remain. Well still either way I'd like the bubbles to remain either way.

By the way shut up Ghost. You had a polite post before, I'd like it to stay that way, I don't care if you wanna say that or not, just be polite or I won't answer your posts. k? It's called terrain, first of all, I want to complete the terrain before I finish the sagas, since I can have something to work with. I know it's unclear, but it's hard to understand. So before I can do the Buu saga, I need to get the ALL the terrain on Earth done first.

Well at least your ego is getting stronger by the day

So you want me to kiss your ass huh?

Well sry can't do, I'll only kiss your ass if you actaully do something right.

Its so interesting on how you and I are alike you know...

Keep it up

But fine if you want the jelly beans to show up on your so called HFIL/Hell and rip ESF models then go for it, its your map.

Oh well then now thats all cleared up, I guess I'll have to put my own ego aside and show you how its done.

Level 8
bad ghost bad, go flame another dbz map :D my map wouldnt be any better if i continued it (i still am though slowly day by month xD) but anyway be nice ok? we cant all make the perfect map and yet we still try to make a good map so people can like it alittle, and we also dont have a modeler and spell maker that are willing to help us so we have to do it ourselves and make them between the map so it takes alot longer for the map to be released. Btw good job eggie your progress is going fast and i cant wait for it to be out (Ghost just because your making an evolution doesnt mean you can put other peoples maps down the drain, give some suggestions on it so they can approve there abilities)

Level 2
Hi Eggie nice map man....Hey u Stupid Ghost if you dont have shit to do then go fuck your self u fucking moron,i fucking hate people like you.you know what i hate your stupid map,for me your map doest not make any sence.now shut the fuck up and go get a nice dick at Adults books.Stop talking about Eggies map if u r not gonna help him or give him some ideas stop complaning cuz is not your map.people are the one's that r going to deside if the map is good or not.

Hey Gohan i know this is stupid but how u put that little picture.

Level 4
Broly SSJ4 said:
Hi Eggie nice map man....Hey u Stupid Ghost if you dont have **** to do then go **** your self u **** moron,i **** hate people like you.you know what i hate your stupid map,for me your map doest not make any sence.now shut the **** up and go get a nice dick at Adults books.Stop talking about Eggies map if u r not gonna help him or give him some ideas stop complaning cuz is not your map.people are the one's that r going to deside if the map is good or not.

Hey Gohan i know this is stupid but how u put that little picture.

Of course my map doesnt make any sense to you.

Cause your a complete retard

Your the one that kept bragging in the models section and saying that "Omg I got all the dbz character models wooot! Doesnt anyone want em? Oh wait I forgot I don't even freakin know how to submit models on the site." DBZ Character models that you ripped from ESF, god people are overusing those models way to much...

And god why can't you people accept my critisism?

If you actually use your head you'd know that I'm actually helping Eggie by giving him tips on making his map better...

Hey they might not be good on the eyes, but its still a help. If he wants a retarded looking HFIL/Hell then go for it, if he wants to rip ESF models then go for it I don't really freakin care. I'm just giving out my opinion on his work. I could of just sit her queitly on the comp and work on my project and not bother with such pest, but no I wanted to help out eggie-poop by pointing out areas where it has a high level of retardness. And ideas that are just freakin whack-o, because frankly making a map is just boring if you don't have any competitors.

Do you people understand now?

Level 2
look man plz dont start talking about me or u gonna feel my wrath about saying bad words about your mom and your dad so plz dont make me get mad or u will b sorry man plz dont talk to me or say anything about me.yo soy un hombre que dise muchas malas palabras so no me agas anohar ok.como amigo soy muy buen amigo pero como enemigo soy muy mal enemigo.woot it worked i didnt do it like the way u told me but u gave me an idea thnx gohan.Some kind of hack of the best RPG game ever exist on Warcraft there is no game like Dark Lineage Owen 100% much better then Defi4nc3 ORPG well Defi4nc3 map is good but Dark Lineage Own all RPGs Ever Exist.u may say y am saying this well this is the first thing came out of mi mind lol.
legendsxg9.png

Level 4
*Pulls out retard-o-meter* *points to Broly SSJ4* (Beep beep beep Retard Level detected)

Holy crap broly...

Your just the walking defination of Retard

The only cure is to just shut up...

Cause your only making your self look bad...

And why the hell would Goku need wings? There was nothing in DBZ where it showed the person sprouting out wings because their dead...

Level 5
lol wings on Goku. But hey Broly SSJ4 how's it going man? Thanks for the positive comment about my map, (directed to gohan43 too).

And Ghost, please shut up you little nerd. First of all, you got no right to call Broly a retard, I mean who types Retard Meter anymore? And have you seen the way you type? Flash that annoying Retard Meter of yours in your mirror and watch it beep and then blow up. Your critisism is just whining, this is actually good terrain but you just need to find something to pick about it, because your all cocky and arrogant because people said your map is sweet. Dude it's just a map, you don't have to go and run people over and brag brag brag about your it. and I said I'll fix up HFIL, so be happy with that and shut the fuck up.

Level 2
Sup Eggie. hey Gohan And Eggie u know what guys lets act like we dont give a fuck about this nerd,i mean like dont pay attention to what he says like ignore him so it will b more painfull for him.lets practice the IceWall on him lol.
loveuuj2.png

Level 45
ah gawd dammit.

just ban or lock 6Ghostface_Kilah9 account so everyone can have fucking peace (expect him obviously) :roll:

6Ghostface_Kilah9, mind your own fucking business.
I bet if someone did that to you u'd be pissing so much bs it would..seriously...suck.

now. LET US talk about Eggies map and if your gonna start picking on helpful and suggestive people and popping in the ocassional smart ass "Retard o meter" comment then piss off for the good of wc3sear.

Now, stop all this flame wars before i get involved ..partially again...

Level 5
Sorry to say this Mecheon, I didn't understand a word you just said. Could you please say it again if you don't mind? And Broly SSJ4 I think we should let the mods do the locking/banning. But you have a BIGpoint. Ghost really is bothering us.

JAJAJJAJA MORE PICTURES!!!

In DBZ Movie 7 Super Android 13 they fight in a Snowey place. In my map this place is separate from the place where Muscle Tower is. There is also a lake of water, and you can actually submerge! This will be one of the few places in the map that let you travel underwater. This place is called Icy Tundra. (Once again, same deal about the sky)
ScrIcyTundra.jpg

The places where Goku and his Gang live at. Actually it's just his house lol.
ScrGokusHouse.jpg

The mountainside that branches off into a forest is on the side of Goku's house area.
ScrGokuHouseMountainsW000t.jpg

This is an improved Master Roshi's Island (Kame House). The bright beam of yellow light you see on the island is the entrance to a Sense Field. Incase your wondering.
ScrRoshisFuckingIslandSoFuckYoursel.jpg

Another one of the forest near Goku's place.
ScrGokuHouseRiver.jpg

K that's about what I'm showing you for now! I got some more too but maybe I'll save em so I don't run out of ALL my screenshots. Tell me what you think!

Level 24
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
Well at least your ego is getting stronger by the day

So you want me to kiss your ass huh?

Well sry can't do, I'll only kiss your ass if you actaully do something right.

Its so interesting on how you and I are alike you know...

Keep it up

But fine if you want the jelly beans to show up on your so called HFIL/Hell and rip ESF models then go for it, its your map.

Oh well then now thats all cleared up, I guess I'll have to put my own ego aside and show you how its done.
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
And god why can't you people accept my critisism?

If you actually use your head you'd know that I'm actually helping Eggie by giving him tips on making his map better...

6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
I could of just sit her queitly on the comp and work on my project and not bother with such pest, but no I wanted to help out eggie-poop by pointing out areas where it has a high level of retardness. And ideas that are just freakin whack-o, because frankly making a map is just boring if you don't have any competitors.

Do you people understand now?
you SHOULD work on your map instead of bitching, which isn't just a pest to you. that's not constructive criticism, it's you bitching. make sure your criticism tells him how to fix what's wrong and why you think it's wrong, or it's just bitching. i'm pretty sure that mapmaking is fun without competetion. and no, i don't understand how your incessant bitching helps eggie's map.
6Ghostface_Kilah9 said:
Why cant I type retard-o-meter? Whats wrong an azn guy cant have any fun these days?
i'm asian too and that has nothing to do with anything on this forum. race has nothing to do with anything in the world. also, as fun as flaming ppl is, when you've been told to stop by so many people so many times, STOP. you're ruining the stereotype that we're a respectful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.