• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map project

Which char would you most likely be?

• Sango, Miroku, or Shippo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tsubaki, Kagura

• Thunder Brothers

• Sesshomaru

• Kouga

• Band of Seven

• Naraku

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm currently working on both a DBZ map and a Inu Yasha map, thoguh right now, I'm working mostly on the Inu Yasha map.

The Inu Yasha map is called "Inu Yasha - Batte for the Shikon Jewel" though do to size limit, it's just gunna be called Inu Yasha - Shikon Jewel. Currently im Working on, and almost finished with a Inuyasha, Full demon model.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Smet...nudemonface.bmp
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Smetroid/Inudemon.bmp

While I finished the body, I'm still working on the face. I'm using the demon hunter model for inu yasha, originally i was using the arthas model but had numerous complications (the model sucks)

Playable Characters are...
Inu Yasha - Uses the Tetsaiga to butcher his enemies with powerful attacks suck as the Wind Scar. Though he starts off stronger than mostother players do, he has one dreaded weakness, he turns human during night. After reaching a certain level, if Inu Yasha is nearly killed (but not killed), He will turn Full Demon, during these times he's no longerallied to anyone buy Kagome, this form will ony be acessed for certain time limits at first, but will become permanent soon.
Kagome - Uses arrows to damage enemies from afar and capable of using Spirited Arrow to devistate demons. She is the only character (aside from Naraku) that can merge the shikon jewel pieces together.
Sango - Vicious fighter. Capable of dealing the Highest meelee damage of all other characters and can summon and ride Kirara for a limited amount of time, giving a great boost in speed and armor, but lowers damage.
Miroku - Mirokus focus's one damaging demons while healing allies. Though he can devestate most demons, they pose no threat to anyone else. Luckily he is able to use the wind tunnel to suck up the weaker beings.
Shippo - Weak fighter, focus's on illusions and trickery. Able to make copies of himself, stun oponnents, use fox fire, and take on the appearence of allies. Though he can take on his allies forms, he doesnt take on any of their abilities, stats and keeps his name.
Tsubaki - The Dark Priestest. Able to summon a large feral beast for damage, though focus's mainly on curses and hex's. Is able to take over anyone that holds the Shikon Jewel and aftera certain level, becomes a large and deadly troll demon, though sadly while she gains considerable damage, she loses the bulk of her abilities.
Thunder Brothers - One brother strong yet weak abilities, other weak but with strong abilities. After a certain level they become one. Starts with the most shikon jewel pieces.
Kagura - The Wind Sorceress. Able to trap enemies in the wind to make quick escapes and deal large damage from afar. Is stuck allied to Naraku. She is hte second fastest character on the map, second to Kouga.
Sesshomaru - Inu Yashas older brother. He starts off in his human form and later gains his wolf form. After a certain level he's able to use his Tensaiga to revive the dead. The Tensaiga also deals VERY devestating damage to Undead (more noteably, the band of seven). Thanks to the Tensaiga, this is the HARDEST character to kill as he can revive every minute once heunlocks the Tensaigas powers.
Kouga - Fastest in the map, is able to deal devesating damage before anyne sees him. Uses his insane speed to get from point A to point B in half the time as any other characters and can summon wolves from his pack to fight at his side. Starts with two Shikon Jewel pieces. Is allied with All on the Inu Yasha gang, except for
Band of Seven - Starts with Seven different people, each mastering only one ability. While one has high HP and armor, the other has high damage though low HP. Eventually only one is left with the abilties of all others.
Naraku - The second character that can merge the Shikon Jewel. He starts out the weakest of all characters, only able to meelee and regenerate, though gets the highest stats pay off until he forms. His forms are as follows.
Unformed - Weak and can only meelee/heal, though gets highest stats pay off.
Formed - Gains a nice stat bonus
Powered up - With half hte shikon Jewel his power doubles.
Fully Powered = Can only obtain this form with the FULL Shikon Jewel. Easily the strongest character in the game and can probably only be beaten with the full union of the Inu Yasha gang. One major draw back comes with this form though, once he dies,he can only come back once every 10 minutes. Since he revives at the spot of his death, he can either take out the weakened heros, or be taken out swiftly.

Any comments/questions? Also, taking in any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.