• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model flickering and lip sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Sorry, if there was a thread on this but I couldn't find anything (the search function isnt great.)

I'm having two problems with my model. One being this weird light flickering that only shows in game, not in World Editor or the model editor. It's odd because an earlier version of the model I had wasn't originally flickering but now it is.
ezgif-5-5daa2eae1c.gif

Second issue was trying to figure out if there is was to disable the lip syncing on the in-game unit (not the portrait, that works fine.) His mouth bits kinda freak out when trying to lip sync to audio lines and I've seen another reforged model that also has it's lip sync disabled so I believe it's possible. I just can't figure out how to do so. Kinda at a lost here, so help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also, this was made with ReteraModelStudio if it makes any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.