• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fix grammar please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello I'm making AOS map, and at the moment I was creating a story, but have a lot of mistakes I think :D(yes I used google translate for some words), if possible fix grammar mistakes. Thank you!

TEXT:

Once it was a quiet island where natives lived a peaceful life and everything was fine until a strange ship appeared. It was ship of evil. The evil was called forgotten. They are intelligent, strong, but very bad. They tried to enslave us, but however we oppose. Today after several years they do not want to give us peace of mind and still trying to enslave us, but we humans will not surrender until the last drop of blood.

Level 25
It was, at first, a quiet island where the natives lived a peaceful life. Nothing spectacular happened until the day a strange ship arrived. A ship of evil. A forgotten evil; intelligent and strong. We opposed their attempts to enslave us.
On this day, after several years of bloodshed, we humans are still fighting. And we shall not surrender until the very last breath of the very last warrior.

Level 14
Nice story!!!
I won't say about grammar stuff but commas.
Once, it was a quiet island, where natives lived a peaceful life and everything was fine, until a strange ship appeared. It was ship of evil. The evil was called forgotten. They are intelligent, strong, but very bad. They tried to enslave us, but however we oppose. Today, after several years, they do not want to give us peace of mind and still trying to enslave us, but we humans will not surrender until the last drop of blood.
Also there are some sentenses which I don't know what are you trying to say.
Like that one:
It was ship of evil. The evil was called forgotten.:eekani:

Level 3
It was, at first, a quiet island where the natives lived a peaceful life. Nothing spectacular happened until the day a strange ship arrived. A ship of evil. A forgotten evil; intelligent and strong. We opposed their attempts to enslave us.
On this day, after several years of bloodshed, we humans are still fighting. And we shall not surrender until the very last breath of the very last warrior.

Rulerofiron99 comes and amazing happens. Thanks forr fixing. I created this in 5 mins. Maybe you have idea how to implent the island name: Terra Nullius(land of none in latin) maybe evil named it somehow lol. Sorry for mistakes writing from my phone.

Level 3
Thanks. I will ask help for you, if something is going to be changed. Lol'd at you signature, but it's true. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.