• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dark Soul -TDS- [Survival]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,

I'm creating a map in which you begin as a worker. Later you are able to built up a whole city. You start with 7 other players on a (small) island and you are able to ally everyone...but be careful: An ancient Evil who lived over centurys on this island has taken over the control of one player and wants not only to destroy you, but to enslave your soul.

I already worked very hard and some time on the map so it is a question of one or two weeks until its release.

I hate pressure, that's why I concealed the map and its progress...until now!

I uploaded a screenshot where you can see some units and buildings.

See you

Cyrax86

PS: I started to translate the map. It is translated over 70% into english now.

Attachments

• Screen.tga
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 5
Map Progress

Map: 90%
Units:90%
Balancing:60%
Trigger:90%
Effects:90%
Abilities&upgrades:90%
Items: 60%

Last edited:
Level 5
Yes, that would be great, because I have enough work at the very moment. If the map has no bugs in the beta I could send it to you. But...
Can I thrust you?!

Level 5
Okay, I see that your acc is great ;-) So I thrust you. Would you be one of my beta-testers?

Status
Not open for further replies.