• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Soul Harvest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Map Details
Map Size: 192x192
Map Tileset: Cityscape
Map Backstory: This take's place in a city that is completely Infected by the Undead Plague, The Players will play as Arthas and Jaina, The Outer part of the city is minimally infected but in the deeper part there will be Undead Base's.

Inspiration
I wanted to create a map for the Human Mission 6 on Wc 3:RoC, But it wasent before i played the map Left 2 Die that i got the idea for this map.

Soul Harvest Gameplay
The main goal is to get the specific amount of souls that is required, Souls are gained from killing Zombies or Plagued Buildings, During the day you can build up your armies and go into the city and Destroy Buildings, By Destroying buildings you gain 50 Souls, When it's night its Recommended that you defend your base as massive hordes of undead are going to attack it. There are several mode's and difficulty's that you can play. These are all the difficulty's:

Easy

Normal

Hard

Brutal

These are all the mode's:

Co-op - Play with a friend and try to gain the Required amount of souls to win.

Soul Race - Compete with your friend about who can kill 2000 Zombies First, Undead Structures will be invulnerable.

March 2 Die - Survive for as long as you can, Undead Structures will be invulnerable and zombies will always come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.