• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The plague V1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is an intriguing zombies game. Every person is a potential zombie and you build cities and armies to fight the undead. Search the plague if you want to download it and post any comments or questions about the game on the this post or the map post itself. Thank you.

PS: This post is meant for promotion and discussion of the plague. Criticism is welcome.

Here is link-

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/6611/

Level 5
I believe there is another game called The Plague by EaZe- which was awesome when I played it a long time ago back in the day. I still have some old versions of it. Recently I also played a remake paying tribute to it but I forget the name of the author of The Plague II, but it was a more advanced version of it.

Level 10
I believe there is another game called The Plague by EaZe- which was awesome when I played it a long time ago back in the day. I still have some old versions of it. Recently I also played a remake paying tribute to it but I forget the name of the author of The Plague II, but it was a more advanced version of it.

I did not copy this map off of theirs, this map i created from scratch. I've never even heard of it. Sorry if I took the name though.

Level 5
No harm done, personally I'd just suggest tweaking it slightly to avoid confusion.
I had that problem before when I called my map Castle Wars then later found out there was another totally different game with the same name before mine. :thumbs_up: (Not Fortress Survival)

Status
Not open for further replies.