• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Plague 2: Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Plague 2: Revisited

What was the original like? - The original Plague 2 was an altered melee map consisting of Undead vs Human RTS combat, while still maintaining a small RPG feel with a hero and item system. Although it had many bugs, lag spikes, leaks, and balance issues, many considered this map to be my best work. (lol?)

What makes this different? - The Plague 2 is my complete re imagining of the map The Plague 2: Island Infection. After years of experience, I have decided that I should do my first actual success justice. If I could sum up everything in the Plague 2: Revisited in one sentence, I would say that it is everything I've ever wanted to do with my games and anything that I had to cut.

Features

By release, The Plague 2: Revisited is aiming to have a hefty amount of content.

Wage war with 3 unique and completely different play styles - Featuring three factions, the Plague 2 will bring a new experience with every race you try. Play as the Hive Mind centered undead, the Wild Card trolls, or the base centered humans. Each faction boasts a different economy, progression method, and mechanics.

Tailor your race to your liking - Using the intuitive mastery system you can choose whether or not you want to play offensively, defensively, elusively, supportive, or even naval. You choose what you want your forces to do.

Rise your hero to power - The Plague 2 features many unique heroes all with custom made abilities and roles to play. After mastering your hero's skills, create a personal armory made just for your hero from the game's item combination system.

Immerse yourself in a deep story line - The Plague series is now finally beginning to develop a true story. Play this and unravel dark secrets, hidden foes, and the fate of Humanity.

Final Statistics

Unit Count - 183+
Item Count - 120+
Hero Count - 25

Screenshots coming soon

Interested?

If interested, come to channel clan PW on US East or message Cazeoj or Kidpaler.

We are currently in the process of beta testing, so any help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.