• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

First Try in Photoshop Elements 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
The following pictures will be my first tries in my new Photoshop Elements 7.

(There will be Updates)

The first picture is Tyrael during the destruction of the Worldstone (Background not available during this time).

Tyrael-2.jpg

Level 36
I know I messed up the chest/arm/hands.

Never was good with them, Instead I made.. an Ocean Wave at Night!

I think you wouldn't want this sharpened anyways:

Wave.jpg

It's interesting. Looks like a lot of smudge, though. I think, although I'm sure 90% of the art community would disagree, that a well-placed filter would make it look so much better. I suggest Accented Edges (everything set to 1) or Cutout (with 8 levels and 1 simplicity).

Level 18
It's interesting. Looks like a lot of smudge, though. I think, although I'm sure 90% of the art community would disagree, that a well-placed filter would make it look so much better. I suggest Accented Edges (everything set to 1) or Cutout (with 8 levels and 1 simplicity).

Lots of Highlighting, Burning, Dodging and Smudging yes.

It still looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.