• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
First of all i dunno if this is the right forum for this thread but i want comments on some of the pic's i made recently.

I started practicing Photoshop extensivelly recently.
Atm i am lacking inspiration and dunno what to make so i present you my 3 latests pictures.
Also note that i like abstract art and therefore most of my sketches will be/are abstract.

If you have a cool idea i might even consider making it if it is good for practice.

Hope you enjoy them and please feel free to comment on any of the pictures, i could really use some critique.

Picture 1 - Light orb

Picture 2 - Random

Picture 3 - Random #2

Picture 4 - Skull

Level 25
I first desatureted the picture of the skull and then used glowing edges just to get the shapes to stand out.

From then i warped the a smoke image around the skull on 2 different layers and used eraser to get some of the excess smoke from the picture.

Used burn to reduce some of the brightness the wraped smoke made, and dodged the shapes a bit, erased some of the bright edges and added more smoke via some custom brushes ^^

On the end aplied a custom gradient to the smoke and skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.