• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My... art? Any tips to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I recently obtained a copy of photoshop and I started making some pictures. Maybe some feedback and perhaps a few pointers?

My first.
xlf0jo.png

My second
illz6g.png

My third
16arzte.png

Level 24
I recently obtained a copy of photoshop and I started making some pictures. Maybe some feedback and perhaps a few pointers?
Let me point you in the right direction, first of all just because you've gotten photoshop doesnt make instant good at making shiz.
Start by reading some tutorials, experimenting, first products are usually shit - dont post it, stuff you've made from tutorials also isnt really interesting as it isnt really yours... kinda - dont post it!, now takes parts from what you've learned and then go play or experiment, make shiz and then you should post it.

Places to get started:
Good-tutorials.com (vast amount of Photoshop tutorials ready to be consumed)
Gamerenders.com (heavenly source for getting renders for sigs)
Google.com (best source of everything)

My critism may seem harsh, but thats pretty much what you should do if you wanna get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.