• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ice blue dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
its a pretty old picture i drew and just today colored on photoshop still dont have a scanner working or i would send in some new pictures

for my art page go here where nightmares live

Attachments

• ice blue dragon.jpg
    ice blue dragon.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 8,784

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
That hasn't got anything to do with photoshop.
Just practice, you need to get the perspective right. That's not photoshop's fault.

Overall, it's a cool looking monster.

As for coloring, you need to lay down the basic color overlay and start learning how to blend colors without using smudge. And how to do shadows and lightning without the burn tool etc.

Read some tutorials, there's plenty out there :)

Level 5
il probably get better when i get a tablet so i dont need to use the mouse and for the perspective part i just didnt want to take that much time on it i got pretty bored after awhile i need patients more than anything else which i have been working on when i get my scanner working i will put up some of my more recent pictures with better perspective art and texture to them

however im glad you guys are being honest cause honestly i dont think im any good but people keep telling me that my pictures are great and a bunch of other stuff and im glad to meet people that mentions the downsides of my art and i know there is quite a bit there cause ive never went to art classes in high school just started doodling my nightmares thanks for honesty

Last edited:
however im glad you guys are being honest cause honestly i dont think im any good but people keep telling me that my pictures are great and a bunch of other stuff and im glad to meet people that mentions the downsides of my art and i know there is quite a bit there cause ive never went to art classes in high school just started doodling my nightmares thanks for honesty

Yeah, I <3 critique too.

Status
Not open for further replies.