• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Som photoshop art i made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to let you down but: Filtering pictures isn't considered to be art.
Quoted for truth.

Art is when you've done some big effort on it, like a good drawing, a unique photograph (and I mean unique), a quality music, a great sculpture, an epic poem etc.
Not one of those few minutes of effortless filter abuse cluttering.

Level 9
Really, you should go to my local gallery and you'll scream dead. An art piece that sold for 500,000 was... Holy F***ing shit -- just a pen line down a canvas...

Level 45
Quoted for truth.

Art is when you've done some big effort on it, like a good drawing, a unique photograph (and I mean unique), a quality music, a great sculpture, an epic poem etc.
Not one of those few minutes of effortless filter abuse cluttering.

I find it funny when you use words like "quality", "good", "unique", "great" and "epic". Yet. all of those things are subjective to both audience and artist based on their own set of personal experiences. There is no REAL set of standards for art in terms of those words. In other words, YOU can't omnify a single and sure definition of what art or good art is.

Status
Not open for further replies.