• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Alliance - 4-Player Hack'n'Slash

Do you like the story?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-=Final Alliance=-

-=Story=-

Ten years after the Third War, Humans, Orcs and Night Elves lived in piece and harmony, without disturbance of the foul undead. Together, they created a giant city of Arandale, where they lived together and forged alliances between clans, while preparing for the next attack of the Scourge. But, the question that everyone was curious to know the answer for was: Why have the Undead been so quiet for ten years?
In the Undercity, the capital of the Scourge, for those ten years, the Scourge mages have been researching an ancient ritual for making a portal to another dimension called Deathis, which creation would allow them to bring back their fallen leader, Archimonde. Their primary target would be Arandale, because it was home of the other three races, and strike on that city would mean eradication of at least 1/3 of their enemies! Finally, they have found a way to make that portal: but something went horribly wrong. They did create a portal, but they didn't summon Archimonde, but Ranzmar, the great flaming beast from the dephts of Oblivion. Along with him, his army came trough the portal and started slaughtering the Undead forces, while turning them to his minions. The Scourge was pushed to the edge of existence and they had no shoice but to ask for help from Arandale forces. They sent their warrior, Santhios, to search for help there. When he arrived, Arandale was already under attack of Ranzmar's forces. One of the Human mages, Nevan, saw him and tried to kill him, thinking that he was with Ranzmar, but Santhios explained that he needs their help. They two teamed up and found another two survivors: an Orc warlock Shurbo and a Night Elf Rogue Akara. They are all excellent elite warriors, and now they have to work together to fight off Ranzmar forces and save Azeroth!

-=Gameplay=-

Gameplay of Final Alliance will be old-school hack'n'slash RPG with third-person camera, featuring 4-players co-op(Nevan, Santhios, Shurbo and Akara). Every Hero will have unique abilities and will be completely different from each other. However, there is a fact that will now dissapoint most of the users reading this: No JASS or GUI spells, because there are 4 different heroes in huge map, and I would have to lower lots of things to add JASS. Or GUI. But don't cry: there is a brand new innovation in this genre: Multiplayer Campaign. Yeah, you read good. Multiplayer Campaign. Of course, it will not be a campaign file, but more separate files featuring different levels of the game. Co-op will be very important in this campaign: if you played Warchasers you know what I mean. If you haven't, you don't know what's Warcraft 3. Every finished map will be instantly uploaded to THW.

-=Recruitment=-

For this campaign, I need:

-Terrainer for a jungle, a city, a wasteland, a beach, a desert and Undercity.
-Modeller to make "Fire Mannoroth".

That's all for now. Expect Hero information and screens soon!

Level 11
LOL what if all 4 players just smoke weed and chat instead of play lmao, yea i bet it be fun if ppl play the game but your not putting a new abilities into it though. But w.e i see what ur going at.

Level 12
well, separate maps are sounding really exciting. you can create really nice spells with plain triggers aint ya? not so problem if not too.

multiplayer multi-maps campaign sounds a first and cool so I wish you luck, and I hope you don't fail in your way.

Level 12
but you have to explain these every terrain details to me for making them clearly, if I am at work :thumbs_up: simply, you can draw a simple map of them at paint which shows the places of jungle, wasteland, beach, desert, undercity and all other stuff you are thinking. don't ask me anything, I have no additional ideas, I will only make the map's terrain most accurately I can.
But we have just moved a new city. Home is not ready and internet is not setted up, so you must to wait a bit if you want me as terrainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.