• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elwyn Forest ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there i want to make ORPG MAP its called Elwyn Forest...

Yea i know about Elwyn from world of Warcraft but it will not be the same because War will began....

Story
When alliance thinking that they have their victory a clan of Horde attacked the Elwyn forest... The Alliance wasnt prepared and the Horde killed too much Humans,Night Elfs.But the Horde wasnt Alone the Bandits from Westfall attacked Stormwind and the Alliance fighted but the horde were using them they destroyed allmost all places in Elwyn Forest just Stormwind and Goldshire Left...
They builded their Base and they are ready to destroy Stormwind...
Features
Choose either the Alliance or the Horde
become one of ten classes
become one of ten races
explore a world of danger
Duel your allies in Stormwind(Alliance) or Horde Base(Horde)
Face horrible foes and beasts
Level set up at 80
custom inventory

3 instances for alliance 3 instances for Horde (big instances)
lvl 10-20 lvl 35-45 and lvl 70-80
[/box]

Development
naga ----> Terrainer/Writer/Project Leader

Level 5
Your right its from wow :) i thinked to make it like wow i will start ORPG but i dont want to steal from wow thats why im thinking to not make this

Level 15
Your right its from wow :) i thinked to make it like wow i will start ORPG but i dont want to steal from wow thats why im thinking to not make this

You should take a notebook and start writing what u need in your ORPG map, first find a good story (or make it). Then think a little what will you do with heroes... Terrain you should draw in paint, for start... And you should make a map epic more than 256x256 and then rescale it to lower, so you can take more terrain if you need later... Hope this helps :goblin_good_job: !

Level 5
Thanks really i will do that way but i wont do the terrain in paint :)

Status
Not open for further replies.