• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Female Orc Wolf Rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
very early wip of what i plan on working on for the next week or so

0M1CBV0.jpg

Level 4
Once again, amazing job on this one so far. I totally dig the skull mask. However, I think the contrast on the wolf's stomach may be a little too powerful, and makes the fur look a bit like scales.

yeah i see what you mean, i may go back and redo it later but at the moment most of the underbelly isnt visible ingame and the uv warps the underbelly quite abit aswell.

Level 4
I'll post a picture on the UV soon but till then any suggestions are helpful

oEmoM1z.jpg

Update: Heres the UV layout so far

X1EsJBm.jpg

Update 2:

IZnUneo.jpg

Last edited:
Level 25
I prefer the blue steel. It's more akin to the original Horde color scheme in WoW (the High Warlord's PvP tier), and, as you said, just looks cleaner. However, the skull mask looks better with the bronze color. How would it look if you kept the blue steel for the armor and weaponry, but used the bronze for the helmet?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmm, as for the variations, why not add both? 1 as the actual skin and attach the other to the description as an alternate version. Interesting ideas you say? Lemme think. Why not turn the sorceress or the Villager Female into a Yuki-Onna?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Just discovered this... And it's super-cool. Wish I had more of a place for Textures in my modding-stuff... Your style is just so pleasant and fitting.

REQUEST: If you're asking... Do a Troll. Or turn something into a Troll. (Yeah, I know there was the recent skinning contest, but I can never get enough. :p). That or turn a Night Elf into a Human Mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.