• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Crossbowman

I thought using those Chaos Range Orcs would be too lame for a demon army, so I decided to make a Fel Orc crossbow man.
Based on Rifleman model (o_O).

Disclaimer/Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map.
Don't edit, repost or share my resources without my full and written permission.
You are not allowed to monetise your maps in any way if you use these models.

If you wish to edit my resources, please write me a personal message on the Hive or on Discord and we can discuss your wish.

If you use the resource(s) in bad faith I have the full right to take away the ability to use this resource.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.

Here's a wonderful icon for it made by Mr. Goblin.

Keywords:
chaos orc, crossbow, crossbowman,
Contents

Fel Orc Crossbowman (Model)

Fel Orc Crossbowman (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: works ingame and nice model
Level 3
i like but if you could make a missile for the crossbow or just the rifleman missile it would lokk good

Level 9
I have alot of likes and only a few dislikes about this model;

- Great idea for a ranged Fel Orc and a badass crossbow. :grin:

- Kudos for the Heihachi Mishima dual spike hairdo, looks pretty badass. :thumbs_up:

- Face looks great, just screams "I'm gonna impale you with a crossbow bolt" lol.

- Very muscular and orcish looking overall.

Dislikes:

- The cape looks really bad, I know its based on the rifleman model but It would look ten times better without the kinda sissy cape. lol :p

- Not a fan of the Icon, I know Mr. Goblin makes exceptional icons, but it just doesn't fit with the other Fel Orc icons.

Recommendations for those who use this model:

- Base off Rifleman when the creating custom unit.

- Set Projectile Art as Castle, Guard Tower.

- Increase scaling to 1.45 or so, since he looks puny at 1.00 scale.

Overall I give it a 4/5, its an easy 5/5 with out the cape... lol :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 7
awesome model, but found something very bad:
if u watch at the model from a very certain view then there are gray stripes across the screen
they come from the arrows in the quiver on his back
that view is very special, and i only found it because i created lots of those crossbowmen for a map
so if u use the model for bigger groups of crossbowmen its unusable unless u delete the arrows in the quiver via model editor