• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Race & Gender
I think there should be the choice to be a male or a femalle in the future version also it would be cool if their would be some other race ( Exp: Dwarf-Elf).

Loading Screen
If you got enough mates animating the loading screen would really add a unique and awesome touch to the map.

Items: equipment system
It would be awesome that when you select a new equipment in your inventory it shows next to his stats the stats of the weapon you currently wear.

Items: models
The item that drops are little big, you should scale them a little smaller (still easy for people to pick it up, but smaller so it look more realistic).

Sounds: Night-Day
It would really be special and unique if you would find a way to change the wolf cry and chicken yelling to something new when day and night change, it fuck a little bit the sound feeling of the game. (That might not be the opinion of everyone although)

Interacting
You should make the merchant open their store page when you interact with them.

Big Idea! :p
Okay that might sound crazy and impossible and I got no idea in coding skills so yeah don't get angry xD! I think you should add some interacting skills for the gaming rpg go deep. Like you can really choose what you want say to someone ( like in skyrim ).

Status
Not open for further replies.