• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Is it a tradition somewhere to eat a meal in the desert after dinner?

Level 6
Breakfast: Eggs and a sandwich with ham, cheese, iceberg lettuce and olives.
Lunch: A sandwich with ham, cheese, iceberg lettuce and olives.
Dinner: Pasta de Parma (creamy cheese sauce) with chicken and white mushroom.

Though this depends a lot on the day, to be honest. I don't think I could have all this in one day either. A more standard line-up for me would be bread with cheese for breakfast, yoghurt for lunch and a small pizza for dinner. On a lazy day, it's probably just a burger at Burger King, covers breakfast, lunch and dinner with the aid of a few energy drinks.

Wowz, that actually...sounds kinda good. Especially that Dinner.

Level 19
Breakfeast: Bread with eggs and juice. I'd rather not eat anything else for breakfeast, but unluckily for me, sometimes we're out of eggs...

Lunch: Bread with mackerel in tomato, one box. I'm an adic.

Dinner: Chop suey, or spaghetti. Unfortunetly for me, I very rarely eat chinese. :(

Also, my favorite fruit is grapes

Btw, dessert is for babies, and usually isn't healthy at all. I eat "dessert" whenever the fuck I feel like destroying my body with unecessary monosaccharides, which I admit, is far too often. I really want to change this habit, because you become what you eat. It's a fact.

Level 17
Breakfeast: Bread with eggs and juice. I'd rather not eat anything else for breakfeast, but unluckily for me, sometimes we're out of eggs...

Dinner: Chop suey, or spaghetti. Unfortunetly for me, I very rarely eat chinese. :(

Btw, dessert is for babies, and usually isn't healthy at all. I eat "dessert" whenever the fuck I feel like destroying my body with unecessary monosaccharides, which I admit, is far too often. I really want to change this habit, because you become what you eat. It's a fact.

wow, that's a hardcore attitude :eek:
It's true, desserts aren't often healthy, but it really depends on what your dessert is, I'd say.

Level 21

Well, you truely are someone who has serious problems with self confidence... as it seems, you know, you can eat anything, but you should not eat too much of it ;).

Loool I like everything :DDD
But this few I can eat whole time :xxd:

sl2_pljeskavica_v.jpg

cevapi.jpg

pecenje13yk.jpg

sarma_1.jpg

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Merged 7 threads into this, starting from oz02's! Yum!

Pizza is so tasty, but it contains so much saturated fat. >.< I always fear for my health while eating one, I'm always trying to not get fatter.

My favorite foods are probably the pizza but also rice with tuna; I rarely ever eat pizza though. The things I eat the most are fruit and bread (^.^).

~Threads merged

Level 1
I am a proud vegan, so my only food is vegetables, fruit and nuts. My favorite ones are tomatoes, bananas, red apples, pineapples and almond. Healthy, tasty, quick - what could be better?

Level 9
pizza, chinese food, bacon, french fries, chicken, rice.

Yes, I overeat.

although I'm one of the lucky ones, got this high metabolismic rate. so no matter how much I eat, I stay so lean.

which sucks really.

Level 22
I am a proud vegan, so my only food is vegetables, fruit and nuts. My favorite ones are tomatoes, bananas, red apples, pineapples and almond. Healthy, tasty, quick - what could be better?

This won't get you far... Every organism needs every kind of food, even meat, so go religiously following some blind rules, you herbivore

P.S if you've drunk milk or eaten cheese or eggs you've already broken the rule. Bones need phosphorus, teeth need calcium, yep.

Plus, pork is really bad for your health. It clogs your arteries and gives you ... no benefit.
You could find much more protein in alternatives like eggs, beans, etc...
In the past (hundreds of years ago), you could die from eating pork because there
was no way to tell if it was clean or not (Whether it was disease-free or not).

I guess it's a pretty wise move that Islam prevents you from eating it. :3

Level 49
I love Hummus. It goes with anything! Beef, fries, plain bread, beans, chicken, etc.. (Well, anything but vegetables :x)
And guess what, it also counts as desert! :D

Really?
I only like Hummus with pittas. :<
I prefer that mushy substance made from eggplants with most of my 'regular' food. I don't know how it's called, but it's delicious! Also, mayonnaise goes into bread\sandwiches.

I guess it's a pretty wise move that Islam prevents you from eating it. :3

You do realize that comes from the Jewish Kosher habit of not eating it, right? ._.
Along with a bunch of other stuff. Like squids.

Either way, Salo is delicious, delicious Russian food. :3 Goes well with bread and just by itself.

I eat pork in between from time to time, otherwise the only meat I prefer is chicken meat without skins or any soft parts, just the white meat.

This sounds so weird to me. I only really like the crispy skin of the chicken. XP
I don't really like meat, to be honest. It's a bit tasteless to me. Spiced up meat is great, of course, but meat by itself isn't. (Depending on the kind, though. Chicken hearts, for example, are friggin' DELICIOUS.)

Deolrin said:
I prefer that mushy substance made from eggplants with most of my 'regular' food.

We have a name for that here too :eek:
It's called "Mtabal Batenjan"

You do realize that comes from the Jewish Kosher habit of not eating it, right? ._.

For the Jews maybe >:eek: (Not the muslims)
Something can have 2 origins :D

Example: Israel and Lebanon fight about the origin of Hummus, when the truth is that it actually came from a previous nation or society that spread across "Bilad al Sham", meaning Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Palestine.

Level 49
Yeah, so did come the idea of not eating pork. Besides, don't you believe in both the Old Testament and the New Testament, as well as in the Kuran, or something? I mean, you don't deny the existence of Abraham\Moses and Jesus, or something. No? Am I wrong here?
Either way, you see, the middle eastern people were smart. Instead of trying to go "SAVE THE PLANET! EATING PORK SUCKS! IT'S FULL OF FAT! IT CLOGS YOUR VEINS! YOU WILL DIE!", they said, "hey guys, God showed up and told me we can't eat pork anymore, sorry". That's basically how I see it, and how my Atheist bible teacher sees it. The Jewish traditions all seem to be about being clean and healthy, it's just that they use religion as a means to an end. For example; Jews are supposed to wash their hands before eating food. That comes from a time in which washing hands was something extremely uncommon.

So yeah, awesome Middle Eastern people are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.