1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Fall of the Sunblessed

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Syndra, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't worry, most of them are going to be removed/replaced, for example, I had a cooler skin for Vereesa but I can't find it. It was 67chrome SylvanasWindrunner skin but with white hair, but I can't remember who made it and where did he uploaded it :(

If someone know please let me know! (Also I will love to know which skins you think should be replaced, because I'm going to remove some of them but I don't know if it's the correct thing to do :p, let me know!).

2. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:

I'll find you better skins.
    Just send me a private message where we can speak.

3. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    That Varessa skin is used by tomorider in his campaigns. Ask him to share it with you!

4. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh please!
    Tomoraider take ages to respond, he's a real professional at this stuffs but I don't think he will remember it either.

5. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, thats not a skin, its a model and I have it. I will see how it looks but I'll surely add it :) Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah! Also I think he is working on the new version of Curse of the Forsaken, so he must be really busy :)

6. Lord Siler

Lord Siler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice project idea, screens look good

7. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks dude! I'm glad you like it ;)

8. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, in the last update he changed it from skin to model. Before it was higj elven skin for Sylvanas.

9. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    When will it be ready ?

10. Anaxie

Anaxie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    tommorrow

11. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect, I hope it will be a correct campaign.

12. Lord Siler

Lord Siler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ready tommorow? I'll definitely give it a try

13. shadeslayer

shadeslayer

Resources:
    Resources:
    any news?

14. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Awsome campgain pretty nice idea for a campgain going back to the story of the High Elves before the Scourge invaded Quel'Thalas

15. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    We're still waiting for news with baided breath! ( ...)

16. Wardota2 Gamer

Wardota2 Gamer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So this campgain discussion started in febuary and he did not finished 5 chapter's maybe his having problems with the triggers or maybe is working on something like school that is why he cannot work this continuosly is that it?

Well for me this is a pretty good campgain at least give us some feedbacks when you are finished with one project.

17. Syndra

Syndra

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have a good explanation for that! The project is NOT scrapped, don't worry, I will try to finish it one way or another. The thing is that I got my new computer and when I transferred the maps that I had done, they ALL got corrupted. I maintained calm and started making them again...

But as I said, I WILL finish it. I'm actually trying to make time for it because I started university and I'm dividing my time.

Also, I'm trying to learn how to script an AI for some maps (so if you have any knowledge or know of a good tutorial please contact me!)

18. subzz

subzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Syndra when can we download it?

19. DarkRanger2

DarkRanger2

Resources:
    Resources:
    It has been kinda a long time since we saw of Syndra... I suppose this project is lost in time.

20. subzz

subzz

Resources:
    Resources:
    f**k. Bad luck