• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Factory

This is a 20th century factory model. I made it for Ham Ham, which used it in his Gulf war (and probably also other modern themed maps). It is unanimated, the animated version is pretty buggy, so it can be used more like a neutral structure, doodad or those capturable buildings. Oh, and I also made this extremely hard work and added a camera xd

Keywords:
tovarna, factory, 20th, century, modern, industrial
Contents

Factory (Model)

Reviews
17:21, 17th Feb 2009 General Frank: I love the model, even if it hasn't that many animations. Approved through usefulness. Approved.

M

17:21, 17th Feb 2009
General Frank:

I love the model, even if it hasn't that many animations. Approved through usefulness. Approved.

Level 34
Yeah awesome work! It can be used as abandoned factory!
But people, set up few of those factories in your countries and you can start making war machines! You can attack any country with that, because mechanical Man designed them to be able to produce any of vehicles, tanks, whatever you need! You can even upgrade technology and research it in factories! Yea yea Mechanical Man made it as modern ultimate factory of 21. century! Yeah economic crisis, expensive taxes, but his factory requires minimal money injection into it.... So what are you waiting for... Give money... pardon credit to mechanical man, download it and start production!

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Tsk, dude, it will increase interest by 500% if you just add that swimming pool with babes taning on the side of the pool or better yet start working on the cockatrice...cockatrice pwnage!!

Hmm a swimming pool with babes taning on the side of the pool...AHH fkjou its my idea i´ll be making it!!!, i´ll be a huge celeb oh yeah...victory will be mine!