• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Factory

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an little factory made by me, it's just a doodad and don't uses any animations because I haven't learned that yet. :/

Don't edit whitout permission, give credit if used in your map.

Keywords:
factory, warhunter, 565, moha.
Contents

Factory (Model)

Reviews
17:59, 24th Apr 2009 Pyritie: At the moment it looks like a cube with a few cylinders sticking out, not a factory. You should use more interesting textures that actually fit into wc3 instead of those bricks, as well as make the model more interesting...

M

17:59, 24th Apr 2009
Pyritie: At the moment it looks like a cube with a few cylinders sticking out, not a factory. You should use more interesting textures that actually fit into wc3 instead of those bricks, as well as make the model more interesting in general. Also fix those cylinders.

Level 26
Its 3 boxes and 3 cylinders. there are no animations and no particles. the texture is extremely basic and not even freehand. The building is angled incorrectly and overall very simple. This model is extremely large for such a simple model. Some people might find a use for this as a doodad in a modern warfare map but model-wise, this could use work. Keep on trying, i cant wait to see what you will make in the future.