1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Factory

Submitted by Rolo
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Finally done with this after putting it on hold for some time.
Continuing on with the industrial-themed buildings, here is a factory for all your manufacturing needs! The work animations are a bit fast, I am aware of that. But adding frames to those animations would mean a lot of technical rework and honestly I don't mind the way it is now. Maybe I will update that someday.

As usual, have fun with the model. Don't forget to credit me if you use the model in your map! If you want to edit it for your own purposes you are free to do so, but if you wish to upload an edited version or anything, please let me know first.

Cheers,

Rolo

9-4-2019 update:
Added teamcolour and changed the textures a little, may or may not be final.
The Foundation now disappears at the end of the decay animation.
Also added a new picture!
Contents

Factory (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add another part of team colour except on the gate. During work animations it is hard to tell what user owns the model. Also, you need to make the stone slap disappear at the end of the decay animation.
  1. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The mesh and animations is great. The main texture is however horribly stretched to a point that it takes away from the model.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  2. infrenus

infrenus

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Like said above, I'd work on the texture department. The details are good, its the main structure texture that is a bit blh. Maybe use something more bricky to the base or something from citiscape, and some variation around from the ammo dump and orc juggernaught?

3. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please add another part of team colour except on the gate. During work animations it is hard to tell what user owns the model.
    Also, you need to make the stone slap disappear at the end of the decay animation.