• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Reminder: you can challenge anyone you want in one of these fields:
Spells, systems, maps, races, musics, icons, models, skins, voice acting, cinematic, emoticons, terrains, campaigns, concept arts, heroes, stories and logos.

Confirmed Challenges:
1. BeTaGod- & Jazztastic -> AoE Spell Contest (Go to Post)
2. -Peper- & Error_Trigger -> Concept Art of Dragons, Black & White Pencil Art (Go to Post)
3. Oziris & fladdermasken -> Terraining (Go to Post)
4. InfinateAnswers & Amargaard -> Goblin Concept Art (Go to Post)
5. Deolrin & PROXY -> Hero Model Editing (Go to Post)
6. SonofJay & -Kobas- -> Melee Map Making(Go to Post)

Single Competitors:
1. Apheraz Lucent: Story
2. Arcisal: Story
3. Hexcellion: Story
4. asam3: Story (Idea Given)
5. Sorceress: Maze/Escape Map
6. MaTiJa97: Terrain.
7. Hemlock: Spell/Cinematic
8. UndeadImmortal: Spell (GUI)
9. temperature: Jass System
10. Walle: Icons
12. Fjury: Pencil Art or Icons
13. JetFangInferno: Music

Attention!
If you want to add your name to the list, remove it, or change the fields in which you are searching for challengers, notice us! This also applies to possible mistakes we have made. Keep in mind that only the challenges that have followed the original writing form (provided in the first post) are accepted! Good Luck, and find someone to battle against! :wink:

Oh, Pharaoh_, this can be an official list which both me and you can edit, if you agree.

So... 4 contestans whos up for a story contest and none of them is challenging eachother?

Since I saw this via my mobile phone, I am eager to test it out. It revives the Arena a little, and it provides us a huge amount of fun to keep your eyes on.

I dare anyone who has guts to challenge me in a writing competition.

If nobody is brave enough, then I'll take Sorc's offer. Girl against girl, a fair fight :grin:

Looking forward to it! :)

Level 12
Tell me with which challenge you are joining, so that I can add you to the list.

Arcisal, Hexcellion, if you still want a Story challenge, you got me.

Challenge_accepted.jpg

Level 30
Hm... Let's go with a simple, yet effective and quite interesting theme, if you agree with me. What about... Hm. Final Confrontation? That's the theme I wanted to rush in the Short Story Arena Competition. So, what do you say? :)

Edit 2: (Yeah, before Edit 1. Fak Logic ^^)
Theme is all around a battle. One or more characters, one or more clans, verbal or psychical combat, ...Well, you can pretty much visit that contest in the arena submission.
Edit: Oh, forgot this.
160036-albums4747-picture56986.png

160036-albums4747-picture56984.png

Challenger: Apheraz Lucent
Challenged: Hexcellion
Challenge Type: Story Writing (unknown theme, in negotiation)

Proof of acceptance (quote): Post above this ^_^

Level 12
Reminder: you can challenge anyone you want in one of these fields:
Spells, systems, maps, races, musics, icons, models, skins, voice acting, cinematic, emoticons, terrains, campaigns, concept arts, heroes, stories and logos.

Confirmed Challenges:
1. BeTaGod- & Jazztastic -> AoE Spell Contest (Go to Post)
2. -Peper- & Error_Trigger -> Concept Art of Dragons, Black & White Pencil Art (Go to Post)
3. Oziris & fladdermasken -> Terraining (Go to Post)
4. InfinateAnswers & Amargaard -> Goblin Concept Art (Go to Post)
5. Deolrin & PROXY -> Hero Model Editing (Go to Post)
6. SonofJay & -Kobas- -> Melee Map Making(Go to Post)
7. Apheraz Lucent & Hexcellion -> Story Competition (unknown theme, still in negotiation)

Single Competitors:
1. Apheraz Lucent: Story
2. Arcisal: Story
3. Hexcellion: Story
4. asam3: Story (Idea Given)
5. Sorceress: Maze/Escape Map
6. MaTiJa97: Terrain.
7. Hemlock: Spell/Cinematic
8. UndeadImmortal: Spell (GUI)
9. temperature: Jass System
10. Walle: Icons
12. Fjury: Pencil Art or Icons
13. JetFangInferno: Music

Attention!
If you want to add your name to the list, remove it, or change the fields in which you are searching for challengers, notice us! This also applies to possible mistakes we have made. Keep in mind that only the challenges that have followed the original writing form (provided in the first post) are accepted! Good Luck, and find someone to battle against! :wink:

Oh, Pharaoh_, this can be an official list which both me and you can edit, if you agree.

This is a remarkable list, Apheraz Lucent. Congratulations on your patience and everything!
However I suggest that this system be made slightly more efficient. Perhaps that just like there are big challenge submission square layouts, there would be Pending Challenger / Challenged square layouts. My natural assumption is that most users just TL:DR through the entire of the forum until they find big art thingies that attract their eye, so perhaps this would make it easier for people to find challenges. The layout would be like:

Pending Challenger / Challenged
Username: ________
Challenge Genres Offered: ___, ____, _____.......
Specific Time Period (if any): Comfortable ________ / Not comfortable _______

You could add any parameters you like to the layout.
And by the way, I'm not looking for a challenge. I'm far too undereducated in WC3 modding and have no time at all for such challenges...

Level 14
Challenge

Challenger: Astaroth Zion
Challenged: Shinji
Challenge Type: Hero creation. (More details below.)

Proof of acceptance (quote):
Astaroth Zion said:
The terms of our competition are these. (correct me if you don't agree)

Contest: Hero Making
Theme: God Hero
Time Limit: 3 days

Additional details: Hero must have 3 main abilities (7 lvl each), 1 ultimate ability (2 lvls), and one unit skill (acquired from lvl 1).

Restrictions: as always no work can be done prior to the competition starts, also for imports only approved icons, models, and skins from The Hive Workshop resources are allowed.

If you agree on these terms I will submit the challenge right away.

PS:
with this terms we shall begin the competition WHEN Pharaoh starts the legendary fight and we are both online and ready to start.
shinji said:
Challenge accepted.

It's not yet starting. We will PM each other when to start.

Level 14
sorceress, i accept to challenge you on maze/escape.

but we must make a complete map ? when you say escape, slide is accepted ? i can use jass ?

Sweet, and i guess you could just stop at 4 levels?
And ice is allowed. Mix-up with Maze/Escape/Ice Escape etz etz is also alright.
JASS is allowed, but i myself prefer gui. :)

Challenger: Sorceress
Challenged: temperature
Challenge Type: Maze/Escape map
(Ice is allowed. JASS is allowed. Mix-up of Maze/Escape/Ice Escape etz is allowed.)

Proof of acceptance (quote):
sorceress, i accept to challenge you on maze/escape.

It's not yet starting. We will PM each other when to start.

Level 14
4 levels un 5 days ?? hmmm so hard... are you sur ? x)

but i accept it's not a problem for me :)

Yeah :3

When shall we start out then?

Note that if Temperature sign his entry by fulldragon, it's normal. It's his wc3's pseudo.

Also, don't say Ice escapes, but slides. Sounds really better.

It doesn't really matter what sounds the best really.

Level 9
Anybody wants to play with me? :B I am terrible at modeling, skinning and everything like that but I am decent at map making, doin' spells, full maps, campaigns and terrain so feel free to challenge me! I'd be fun!

I always wanted to make a survival kind of map with waves every now and then and towers to defend your runner like a kodo tag kind of map but never had enough time to work on one or even think about a concept for one. So it will be best if anybody challenges me to make a tag/survival map?

Status
Not open for further replies.