• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eternity Calls Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
The coming of Eternity Calls

A new defence map is in progress with an immense new cool units. The defence map follows the story of the Legend of Eternity Calls. Exciting and thrilling story which happens in four various places. This version Eternity Calls Defence: The awakening defence is base on the first invasion of the dark lineage. You will struggle with the Night Elves to defend their last defence, hold the defence and do not let the enemies destroy the horn of the wilds and kill our mysterious hero Khan Darius. The Eternity Calls awaits you here in this web site.

(thanks to darky for all the models and stuff)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :(

Level 12
Eternity Calls: TriLoGy

Hi guys, my project for over 3 months is now 80% complete. At some point im aware that lots of ppl make unoriginal versions of maps and which i dont like if they dont ask any permission to me :lol: :wink:

So get this straight can someone teach me how to protect a map or even join my map making team Eternity Calls that so far have two members.

Lorothrigs :lol: DoOs_101 8)

If yu willing to help me just give me a tutorial reply or simply send me a private message.

:roll: :roll: 8) thx!!!!

Level 12
Hey all, hope yu've been dling my map since there is about 300 ppl who have dl it. Unfortunately i realy need some trigger help since my partner has been out to holiday recently.

Repick triggers:
- Just how the hack do i make repick triggers! Since lots of ppl complained about repicks on the map! im in need of yu help to tell me how to make repick triggers.

thank yu! :lol: :lol:

{EDIT}
I dont kno why im doin this cause its kinda gay but ne ways heres da link

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=2995

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
just say what do you want to repick because there are several ways of doing it:

way 1 (the most heavy i think):
1.Make so a lot triggers how a lot you have players-humans (each human player = each variable)
example set player(1) = no unit and etc...
2.unit enters the region: bla bla bla
unit-type of entering unit =
owner (unit of entering unit) =
3.player chat "-repick"

remove "variable of this player"
2nd chance to choise (here is your own.. or it's a creating of a new chooser , or activating a chooser trigger, or something else..
other ways i'll right later because i need the full picture of what you need

(freeware script :lol: )

Level 12
Eternity Calls is BACK!!

Hey guys, its been awhile since i haven't participated in map making, well now i'm back! For those of you who have played my map, or maybe has no idea about it but has good testing skills, I need your help to test my map.
8)
If your interested in helping me test this map, pls private message me.

Level 12
Eternity Calls Legacy - Reborn Versions

Hi guys,

bwww.eternityforum.blogspot.com.jpg

It's back to the Castle Defence of Eternity Calls, I'm going to make a huge update in version 1.20 and I need your feedbacks on this one. For the next versions, there will be a new set of spawning enemies, I'd decided to call them the Naga Uprisings, no more Dark Lineage. With an enhancement of an Advance AI that will trill defenders to keep the Castle in shape. But i have some problem with the AI's because I cannot make them advance, don't know how to do JASS stuff... So I need someone to help me make an advance AI for the next versions.

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/7695/

( Somehow can't upload a map file here... so I uploaded one in epicwar )

Thanks

Level 12
zzz

Dr Super Good said:
Somehow can't upload a map file here...

Bothered to read the news?
It clearly says that THE SPACE LIMATE HAS BEEN FILLED AND UPLOADING OF ALL SKINS, MODLES, MAPS, AND SPELLS HAS BEEN PROSPONED UNTILL FUTHER NOTICE.

I've read that news, infact its the first thing that came up to my eye when I browse this website :p

anyways, any volunteers?

Level 12
History:
It is called the times of darkness… when living nightmares crawls to the innocent’s land to feast men and beast alike. The souls that had been cursed by the demons for shall they never cure. Demons that have now plagued the free lands have in secret a great journey beyond imagination. Long before the four founders of the Orbs of Call, they have found the magic and power within it that had cursed their mind that so long shall they never forget it and lose it. Until finally when death struck them, it has been sealed. Now in times of the Age of Dark lineage a Dark Lord worthy of a great ruler made a great journey to conquer these Orbs that can call anything, even the demons… He corrupts those of the Orc generals and made a false goal that created conflict between them. Chaos has been a suburb at the Orc lands, as the mighty gigantic army of the Dark Lineage failed to capture the orb sealed by the Night Elves, they fear the most of a reunion. It’s the least that the Dark Lord corrupts warlord, gangsters, and generals that made the Orcish Horde kingdom to be a deadly gangland and war land. It is said that the Dark Lord is to take the second sealed orb around the beast’s mountains and if they do so with the defeat of the Orcs they shall strike against the last defense of this face of Earth, Lordaeron…

Features:
- 35 intesifying levels.
- 3 Uniqe types of enemy units in every level.
- 7 Boss levels.
- 50 Custom items.
- 12 Custom Heroes, each with the ability to control their own race.
- 4 different race, different units available for them.
- 5 Uniqe Quests
- Save/load , a feature that allows players to save their Kill Count progress and load it afterwards in another game.
- AI commands for enemy units and defending computer player.
- Smart AI command for Siegers. The Siegers are catapults built by the enemy which randomly but cleaverly, attacks a ground area inside the castle, mostly around the archery spawns.

Download:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/rate/10378/

Credits:
Triggers made by DoOs_101 and Lorothrigs, save/load system made by Rizzuh.

Comments and error reporting can go to here or else my email, [email protected] or [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 1
This map is awesome! good job...
btw at lvl 7 i've unlocked the lost dog quest but no body knows how to find that dog... can u help me ?
also sometimes when I play this game it lags alot, probably because of memory leaks. Overall this map is the best castle defense I've ever played in Warcraft history. I've updated my kill count to 508, can you please make a ranking system ?

thanks

Level 1
This map is awesome! good job...
btw at lvl 7 i've unlocked the lost dog quest but no body knows how to find that dog... can u help me ?
also sometimes when I play this game it lags alot, probably because of memory leaks. Overall this map is the best castle defense I've ever played in Warcraft history. I've updated my kill count to 508, can you please make a ranking system ?

thanks

I agree, you should make a ranking system just like in the map, Notd Aftermath. Anyways this map is freaking hard dude, took me 11 trials to finnish the game. The ending is preety cool, lol the Titan :infl_thumbs_up: is very gay... alot of people doesn't know that in the last level a Titan will fall from the sky and attack the orb of call in the middle :eek:

:spell_breaker: :witch_doc_sad:

Level 12
Well thats the good thing aye... the Titans will clean up everything :D.
I will update this map to 1.20a with ranking system, +15 new RDZ levels, and +40 new RDZ items, RDZ is actually the guy who wants to design those levels and items :D. Also about the memory leak, I checked every single coding and everything is clean. I don't know why there are still overspawning enemies, can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Level 1
History:
It is called the times of darkness… when living nightmares crawls to the innocent’s land to feast men and beast alike. The souls that had been cursed by the demons for shall they never cure. Demons that have now plagued the free lands have in secret a great journey beyond imagination. Long before the four founders of the Orbs of Call, they have found the magic and power within it that had cursed their mind that so long shall they never forget it and lose it. Until finally when death struck them, it has been sealed. Now in times of the Age of Dark lineage a Dark Lord worthy of a great ruler made a great journey to conquer these Orbs that can call anything, even the demons… He corrupts those of the Orc generals and made a false goal that created conflict between them. Chaos has been a suburb at the Orc lands, as the mighty gigantic army of the Dark Lineage failed to capture the orb sealed by the Night Elves, they fear the most of a reunion. It’s the least that the Dark Lord corrupts warlord, gangsters, and generals that made the Orcish Horde kingdom to be a deadly gangland and war land. It is said that the Dark Lord is to take the second sealed orb around the beast’s mountains and if they do so with the defeat of the Orcs they shall strike against the last defense of this face of Earth, Lordaeron…

Eh... I dont get it :eekani: , this map is about some night elf folks trying to defend the Orb of Call. The history seems to focus more on the orcs, what happened to the Orcs? :grin: Or did I miss a version of the map? anyways the story is preety nice.

Level 12
Eh... I dont get it :eekani: , this map is about some night elf folks trying to defend the Orb of Call. The history seems to focus more on the orcs, what happened to the Orcs? :grin: Or did I miss a version of the map? anyways the story is preety nice.

Well the truth is Eternity Calls is suppose to be a trillogy, the first war is the war between the ancient elves and the burning legion. The burning legion attempt to restore the Orb of Call in Ashenvale failed. They're second attempt to restore the other Orb in Durothar succeds since the Orc kingdom is already unstable. Then they move into Lordaeron to restore the last Orb of Call. They suceed in capturing 2 of 4 Orb of Eternity after the invasion of Lordaeron. The fourth Orb is still mystery, no one knows where it is located. And I shall make an rpg map for the story about the last orb of eternity

Level 1
Well the truth is Eternity Calls is suppose to be a trillogy, the first war is the war between the ancient elves and the burning legion. The burning legion attempt to restore the Orb of Call in Ashenvale failed. They're second attempt to restore the other Orb in Durothar succeds since the Orc kingdom is already unstable. Then they move into Lordaeron to restore the last Orb of Call. They suceed in capturing 2 of 4 Orb of Eternity after the invasion of Lordaeron. The fourth Orb is still mystery, no one knows where it is located. And I shall make an rpg map for the story about the last orb of eternity

Cool :infl_thumbs_up: btw when I finnished the bombard quest I did not get 50 crystals. Can you fix that?

thanks

Level 5
mmm you know something its realy wierd to move to another web :( i hate learning the new stuff you know finding skins and all that that sucks !
BUt....
fun to be back!

{EDIT}
lol! btw your map OWNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.