• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DB's New Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Deep into the reaches of known space a group of young men land on a deserted planet to field test new weaponry for the UED, unknown to them is the perils that await them. First a cry in the night over the comnet. "Help! They're here! HELP! AHHH!" Then silence. The men of the Gamma Squad gethered their weapons and headed to the control room. When they arrived all that awaited them was carnage, bodies all ripped to shreds, blood everywhere. They couldn't believe their eyes, but what they heard scared them even more, something was still in the camp, something was in the ventilation, but what..."
------------------------------------------------------
This is my new campaign called Pain Eternal it takes place in the starcraft universe.
If you want to assist in the creation of this campaign plz feel free to PM me at anytime.
------------------------------------------------------
Eventually when i get the first missions finished i would like to have this project hosted here on Wc3sear.

Update

Today I updated my profile cuz i have begun the missions for the campaign.

Staff Info has been decided too
If you are interested in any of these jobs plz PM me
(If you can do more than one ill happily sign you up for them)
-----------------------------------------------------
Modelers-
Advanced Modeler

Geomerger

Geometric Modeler
-Minigun77
Skinners-
Freehand Skinner

CNP Skinner