• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Campaign Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!
I want to intraduce a new campaign project I will be starting to work on ion just a few hours.

Name
Legacy of the Blood Elfs

Story
NOTE: I haven't completely finished the storyline yet;
any help would be very much appreciated.

A( how you say..popular?) blood elf ancient named Senrius has somehow dissapeared, after going into the Irin Forest(to look for medicine) a few days ago. His son, Iridius, is sent to go see if anything's up. When he gets to the Irin forest, which is only a couple miles off the coast of Stormlan(blood elf island) on a deserted island. Iridius enters the island to find his father is dead; with terrible beasts draining the blood from his body. Iridius is shocked and tries to kill these beasts, but with no success, he flees back to the island to warn the blood elfs. A master of demons awares Iridius these beasts are called Bloodleachers(based on Iridius's Description of them.) and they come from the Undead legion. So now, Iridius is on a joirney(with some friends) to slay the undead fiends who feasted upon his father.

Map
The tileset will be (Sunken Ruins) with some ashenvale put in with WEU Enhancer.
Of course, this campaign is only 1 Player.
I will get around to creating custom spells for the various heroes you wille ncounter and get to play as in these maps.

Help Needed
If you think you can do ANYTHING to help the map; such as Triggers,Custom Spells, Terrain etc. it would be Very Much Appreciated!

Reply here or PM me, if you have any questions or you want to help with the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.