• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terror of the Tides. (murloc/gul campaign)anyone want to share ideas/comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi there, I am currently working on a murloc map. In this game you control two murlocs (one at a time) in a tribe of murlocs on an un-charted island, during the course of the campaign you will discover how evil the naga truly are. I'm going to try and keep the campaign realistic for various reasons.
The first map is short, the second map is a long cinematic. Though I've completed (all but one or two kinks) the first two maps I've been running into trouble. If you would be willing to help me I'd appreciate it.

Problems that I need help with:
-Lack of storyline and ideas
-Lack of trigger expertise
-Lack of enthusiasm

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hi there, I am currently working on a murloc map. In this map you are a single murloc in a tribe of murlocs on an un-charted island, during the course of the campaign you will discover how evil the naga truly are. I'm going to try and keep the campaign realistic for various reasons.
The first map is short, the second map is a long cinematic. Though I've completed a bit of the first two maps I've been running into trouble. If you would be willing to help me I'd appreciate it.

Problems that I need help with:
-Lack of storyline and ideas
-Lack of trigger expertise
-Lack of enthusiasm
-On the first level the skins of the murloc's need to be changed
-On the second level theirs a weird camera glitch at the end of the cut scene
-On the third level I ran out of ideas at the moment

Nazi.jpg

Fixed and edited your post so it's more reader friendly.

For future reference I would suggest waiting until you have a bit more to show-off before you post in the map development section.

Level 8
Fixed and edited your post so it's more reader friendly.

For future reference I would suggest waiting until you have a bit more to show-off before you post in the map development section.

Ah, well, thanks. (i did alter a bit of what you said, i guess what I said didn't make much sense... and i have a bit to show off, but not loads and loads, it is map development, and i was trying to keep it shortish and simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.