• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LF Murloc models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i'm Kazer and i've decided to change my project from FF7 to a murloc campaign :razz:

So i was wondering if anyone has any idea where i can get a murloc wielding fish :p thinking of making an RPG map basically you are a murloc and you and your tribe "The Tunafish" are trying to survive but the humans are stealing all the fish and killing the murloc tribes of your tribe so the chief of the tribe "Mako" sends you out to put an end to this but he finds out to do so he must summon the great murloc "Atlantica"... and to do that he must join the other 2 murloc tribes together to begin the ritual but the humans have a plan to stop them and there ritual...

So pretty much i need a murloc with a fish weapon and about 3 different murlocs (one for each tribe "The Tunafish" "The Smoked Salmon" and "The Murky Fish Sharks" XD) with no weapons and one elder Murloc that is chief and maybe some murloc styled buildings probly could just use murloc huts not sure on the name well thats my idea so far gonna make the terrain and then use the models i prefere to get models first :p (Not the best choice i know)

If you help you'll get rep+ and an infernal thumbs up!! :fp: :infl_thumbs_up:

Thx for help byeee
Kazer

P.S. if your don't know what a murloc is then...

Heres a picture of one well a link to a picture of one :grin:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/78/250px-Warcraft_Murlock.jpg
and another :p
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/Borrador_Stormgale/screenshot_194.jpg

also i am going to use some of the murloc models too just want these models to make my map way better ^^ thx

Level 4
oops i meant on last line going to use some of the Wc3 models of murlocs and i would like don't need really 3 chiefs for each tribe could just use one model but with team colour ^^ thx again

Level 10
Ok first, use the edit button don't double post, secondly theres a sticky for weaponless models, ask for weaponless murlocs, you can easily reskin a murloc by re-colouring the skin in photoshop or paintshop pro or probbly gimp I dunno never used gimp. Then Request a fish attachment that you can use as a weapon.

Simple Enough, eh?

Level 4
ok thx and just found fish model by Kita ty for that dude and i will ask for weaponless models and i dunno how to make skins :p

Status
Not open for further replies.