• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error in map 5 >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I thought the campaign simply ended? Foolish of me to think so. Most probably, this is, indeed, a bug.

Level 3
I think I've found out how to play the other levels.

Open the RotD.w3p file the desired profile folder in the "Save" folder, which is, obviously, located in the Warcraft III folder.

Change the contents of the text file to this code:

Code:
[Version002160]
Difficulty=1

Button00=1
Button01=1
Button02=1
Button03=1
Button04=1
Button05=1
Button06=1
Button07=1
Button08=1
Button10=1
Button11=0
Button12=0
Button13=0
Button14=0
Button15=0
Button16=0
Button17=0

[Mojo]
Jojo=346198499

Level 3
Hmm... It appears it does not work very well; You can select the levels, but thet won't, strangely, load.

Wether this is the fault of my unprofessional, amateurisch hacking* skills or the fault of the creators of The Return of the Dragons, I'm not sure.

*The official definition of "to hack" is to tinker with the software on your own computer, not abusing it to illegally steal information via internet.

Level 2
well i was just woundering i can get to map5 but how do i get into the labarinth because i cant figure out how to do it if sumone could tell me it would help heaps

Level 11
Heh... the labyrinth IS in map 5 and... it is bugged. Just make sure you use the Invulnerability cheat, and then click on the minimap at the position where you want to get. For that, you may need the use the map cheat as well... :p Well, normally you shouldn't be able to pass through walls but in this case... it works!

Level 1
actually i was pwning the maps easy but i got to end of the cavern 1 and then played another campaign and saved over it. redid and got that far gain and saved over it AGIN!!! so now i mad and don't play it

Level 1
I had some bugs like this and I have them even now. When I got the labyrinth map and went to the cave, gave the map to the goblin, but he didn't go in. I'd been waiting about 10-15 minutes, at he end I was mad :shock: , but suddenly he went in :lol: . But when he was in, my computer slowed down :oops: , I could move only a little bit, after my computer stopped and the game ended :roll: (by the restart button :evil: ). I haven't tried the invulnerabitity yet, but sometimes it will work.

Level 1
The invulnerability trick worked :D , but after the maze I wanted to save, the game didn't want to (crash! :evil: ). But there is an another problame. At the and of the map at the magnataur, I think there shall be a cinematic, but there isn't or just don't want to start :? . I haven't tried it twice, because that would ment restarting the map (because I couldn't save by the way :!: ). Can anyone help me? Has this problame occured by anyone else? :?:

Level 6
i think that is tigger's fault...try to open that mao and after that save it.....when i was trying this i occured an error and editor won't save....that was nozdormu(dragon)ability fault....later i get another error but with some cinematic i think....check it

Level 1
Bugs...

You know, I've had to be on here many times to try to fix these bugs. Now I'm seeing that people are having issues on levels I haven't gotten to. I decided just now to quit until darky fixes it. Grr... Any bets on when that's going to be?

Level 6
i said that this is error(bug) that u can't finish maps is because of nozdormu(orange dragon or bronze) ability thunder something just open 3rd or 4th map and try to save it u should get an error and press ok and something or go to trigger editor and turn off one of nozdprmu ability...but u should get this error with it after trying to save map

Status
Not open for further replies.