• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eredar, Archimonde, and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Eredar, Archimonde, and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Archimonde (Optimized) Info:

• Combined the Portrait with the model.
  • Fixed some wrapping of the texture.

• Uploaded.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to fix a bug.

Death Knight (Draenei) Info:
  • Created a Draenei Death Knight.

• Redid some of the texture wrapping.

Dreadmage Info:
  • Created a Nathrezim version of the Eredar Warlock model.
  • I am assuming not all Nathrezim have wings:

latest

• Uploaded.

Vindicator (Draenei) Info:
  • Created a Draenei Vindicator.

• Redid some of the texture wrapping.

Keywords:
Burning Legion

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Archimonde (Optimized) (Model)

Death Knight (Draenei) (Model)

Dreadmage (Model)

Vindicator (Draenei) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
While this might be useful for some people, the edits are rather small to meet the approval criteria.
Level 9
is it possible to get a Vindicator that has some hair :D? just to make him seem less menacing compared to the Archimonde and Death Knight Models?

Also maybe the eyes/eye particles (the one that makes it look like his eyes are glowing) of the Tauren Chieftain texture could also help with the less evil look, no? (the Textures\Yellow_Glow.blp)

Level 4
I would love to see an update on this to match the quality of your more recent work. I'm particularly interested in seeing the vindicator have Paladin animations transfered to it.
Also maybe adding a mage/warlock derivative would make this more likely to get approved??