• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Archimonde

I present to you...
One of the greatest leaders of the legion...
Lord Archimonde! (silent and respectful reverence) :D

I tried to resemble this as much as I could to the design of the original WoW model, So I hope you find it usefull, Enjoy It! :infl_thumbs_up:

Update 1:
- Fixed a little problem with a vertex on the left bracer

Update 2:
- Added New version with WoW animations.
- Added two Eredar Boss versions with team color
Previews
Contents

Archimonde WoW Anims (Model)

Eredar Boss (Model)

Eredar Boss Fel (Model)

Lord Archimonde (Model)

Lord Archimonde Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Archian
Thank you for making this ♥ Although, you made my ass look dreadful. Nawh! Seriously though, excellent model and a very useful one. I dont recall any other Archimonde models that matches this high level of quality. Very nice "wrap job" and tinting...
Level 10
looks like i have to update my list of models of yours haha! that sargeras you made (both chronicles & Legion) are the cake

Level 5
This looks amazing, but is there a place I can find the red skin eredar with the gray armor, like the Burning Crusade Eredar in WoW, like Arazzius or Jaraxxus. File:Arazzius.jpg

I desperatelly need it, I saw a Korean video that had it some time ago but I never found the model.

Edit: Testing it The Eredar Bosses all have the same skin color as Archimonde, how I change the skin color?

Last edited:
Level 4
I really like these HD hero models!
and this one needs just one stuff to import, not a lot like other models!
easy and excellent, great!ù
5/5