• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dread Lord, Tichondrius and Derivatives

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Icons made for Ujimasa's Dread Lord and Derivatives pack. The regular Dread Lord icon here has his horns included since the original icon somehow doesn't have the Dread Lord's horns(Could be angle issue but :/). Also includes Tichondrius', Zombies and the Dread Mage from the Eredar pack.

Last but not least, alternative icons for both the Dread Lord and Tichondrius are also provided since most campaigns that have the Dread Lords as the protagonists tend to simply use the same Dread Lord/Tichondrius icons, if not just flip it. I thought the alternative versions could be extremely useful to differentiate the characters since the the Dread Lord here has green TC, can be used as backup too

BTNDreadMageB is meant for Ujimasa's Attack of the Multiverse map set

credits credits credits
Contents

BTNDalaranMutant (Icon)

BTNDreadKnight (Icon)

BTNDreadKnightB (Icon)

BTNDreadMage (Icon)

BTNDreadMageB (Icon)

BTNHeroDreadLord (Icon)

BTNHeroDreadLordB (Icon)

BTNPaladinDreadLord (Icon)

BTNPaladinDreadLordB (Icon)

BTNTichondrius (Icon)

BTNTichondriusB (Icon)

BTNZombie (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Since its small edits ill put it under useful, but these came out nice looking good job.
Level 28

Saw this on Reddit, and I knew those icons looked familiar. They didn't even credit you.
Haha, what a bunch of losers, you even got downvoted for that reason. Reddit is filled with retards haha, but thanks tho

I am not surprised to see some redditards to eventually steal my stuff, I remember there's one time where they used Scias's icons without giving credits, and they even claimed the icon was ugly lol