• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dread Lord or Eredar Archer hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Jigrael made a yellow "Demon Archer" guy for Power of Corruption, and it's public... But I can't recall the name.
Found it. Looks like "Jigrael" is Tarrasque now.
I don't think it fits too well... It's not really a Burning Legion daemon or a satyr. It has to be more furry to be a satyr and his face is elongated too much like he's a lizard person.

Thank for the reply though.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
It is a very unique/unorthodox Demon (both in coloration & in stature); that's kinda what I liked about it. : )

You could probably try to reskin it or modify the vertices a bit (he's likely to give permission, if you can even contact him...), but whatever works.

Level 12
It is a very unique/unorthodox Demon (both in coloration & in stature); that's kinda what I liked about it. : )

You could probably try to reskin it or modify the vertices a bit (he's likely to give permission, if you can even contact him...), but whatever works.
I thought about that but I can't imagine a simple way to tweak him into a satyr/eredar/dread lord. His mouth opens like that of a snake and the lack of fur so he can't really be an inconspicuous satyr...

At the moment I am using a standard dread lord who, with each attack, summons ghostly dread lord archers to shoot for him which then disappear. I was hoping for something more traditional but whatever. I am guessing the responses/lack thereof is the gods' way of telling me which idea I should implement :p

Status
Not open for further replies.