• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ember Ring Aura

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
26/06/23:
- edited the gradient of mapping of the cyllinder to fade out smoothly from bottom to top; also colored
- more colors

based on -->
Previews
Contents

Ember Ring Aura (Model)

Ember Ring Aura - Pink (Model)

Ember Ring Aura - Red (Model)

Ember Ring Aura - Yellow (Model)

Ember Ring Aura Green (Model)

EmberRing Aura - Teal (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
It is a simple and useful set of aura models. Not quite fitting with other auras, but some people might find use for them.
Level 23
The boned "particles" look unnatural when they suddenly teleport like this. Also they appear to be off center.
You could use a particle emitter for the particles. Or a cylinder with a texture animation on it perhaps if you wish to avoid emitters for whatever reason.

Attachments

• Ember.mdx
    6.5 KB · Views: 16
The boned "particles" look unnatural when they suddenly teleport like this. Also they appear to be off center.
You could use a particle emitter for the particles. Or a cylinder with a texture animation on it perhaps if you wish to avoid emitters for whatever reason.

View attachment 436935
Nice one. But the model you attached is not very similar to mine. Good job. Looks cool
things you changed:
1.the core is not orange
2. the outline is not solid
3. added cyllinder when there isn't
4. the steam is cool tho and actually accurate
5. where are the embers?

I saw the other animation from some game you put in previews and it looked cool so I wanted to make it.
You made it good, you jsut missed some details :thumbs_up:

edit: in the video you posted there are embers, but the model doesnt have them. or maybe MAGOS editor cant show them?