• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ElvenSpearman

General Frank and I had both decided to make an Elven Spearman model. This is my version. I made it's style similar to my other elf models so that they could be used in a tech tree army.

The model is the same size as a Felguard (still having trouble with the size) so its best to scale the model in the World Editor at .60 so that it matches a normal elf's size.

And ofcourse DO NOT edit any of my models without my permission, and always give credits.

Keywords:
Elf, Elven, Spear, pike, javelin
Contents

ElvenSpearman (Model)

ElvenSpearman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame is nicely made.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Works ingame is nicely made.

Level 35
The helmet is actually the right size, its proportional to the head. TRUST ME!!! I measured it. But if its hieght that is making all the fuss, then thats because its an elven tall helm. Kinda like the ones from warhammer.

The spear is also fine......although I'm sure that with a few hundred more polies........ :D

The hands are indeed fine.

Level 6
well the helms large im sure that elfs have long uper heads like in D&D and wow and the spear is achually a bit too short in reality those spears wer aslong as 2 people stuck together in a line to impale upcomeing Calvary but it required large numbers of men so ya people make this elfs attack high and slow like 45 dmg and 3.50 in cooldown and fix the measures so calvry are hit solid in the Advanced Catagory of your nearest World Editor :D

Level 5
does he have an animation where he kneels down and hold his spear forward, like spearmen or pikemen did in the medieval ages to stop cavalry charges? :D It would be a lot like defend, only it would block against slashing, not piercing! :D

Level 4
WELL DONE!, this model is the meaning about......... A REAL MODEL!.., btw, i'm looking for a cool zero model, one done by u, and don't send me that link about the skin in the skins section, i don't like that one... and yeah.., KEEP IT GOING THAT WAY! (10/10)

Level 5
Well, are there any animators that can make this more epic by getting the elf to basically kneel with his spear out, such as to stop a cavalry charge? :D

Level 2
very cool, almost looks like those elves fighting against orcs in the prelude of the LotR movie :)
great job!

Level 1
Amazing! Truly is! The Spear is long like I was looking for, the file size is perfect for my map. Its great! I don't find any flaws to my hating so I'll rate it 5/5