1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ElvenSpearman

Submitted by Elenai
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
General Frank and I had both decided to make an Elven Spearman model. This is my version. I made it's style similar to my other elf models so that they could be used in a tech tree army.

The model is the same size as a Felguard (still having trouble with the size) so its best to scale the model in the World Editor at .60 so that it matches a normal elf's size.

And ofcourse DO NOT edit any of my models without my permission, and always give credits.

Keywords:
Elf, Elven, Spear, pike, javelin
Contents

ElvenSpearman (Model)

ElvenSpearman (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame is nicely made.
  1. General Frank:

(Approved)

Works ingame is nicely made.

2. Massive_attack

Massive_attack

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model is epic

3. Dragon Elf Mogare

Dragon Elf Mogare

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Looks simular to LoTR elven spear sentinal Looks great. Looks very highelfish and could be very useful.

4. Cavman

Cavman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    looks very Warhammer High elvish. nice.

5. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow that's an epic sized helmet...

6. donut3.5

donut3.5

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I must say I like the spear on this one much better.
    --donut3.5--

7. Magni The Ironhammer

Magni The Ironhammer

Resources:
    Resources:
    i luv the other 1s but this 1 looks stupid....,the helmet is just.....goofy and the spear cud be better

8. rocknroll321

rocknroll321

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    might wanna think about making the helmet smaller but the hands are fine because they wont be noticed in the game play because from the screen shot it sorta looks like a hook

9. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The helmet is actually the right size, its proportional to the head. TRUST ME!!! I measured it. But if its hieght that is making all the fuss, then thats because its an elven tall helm. Kinda like the ones from warhammer.

The spear is also fine......although I'm sure that with a few hundred more polies........ :D

The hands are indeed fine.

10. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I love everything about this. The only thing I don't like is the size of his Spear. It's a little too big. Just a tiny bit smaller. =D

11. Elfsilver Lord

Elfsilver Lord

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If only you could make the helm a bit shorter. I'm not one to like tall helms.

Gj. 8/10

12. ray12342

ray12342

Resources:
    Resources:
    well the helms large im sure that elfs have long uper heads like in D&D and wow and the spear is achually a bit too short in reality those spears wer aslong as 2 people stuck together in a line to impale upcomeing Calvary but it required large numbers of men so ya people make this elfs attack high and slow like 45 dmg and 3.50 in cooldown and fix the measures so calvry are hit solid in the Advanced Catagory of your nearest World Editor :D

13. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    does he have an animation where he kneels down and hold his spear forward, like spearmen or pikemen did in the medieval ages to stop cavalry charges? :D It would be a lot like defend, only it would block against slashing, not piercing! :D

14. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    ......I cant....animate. This is all mdl editing.

15. Dark Chocolate

Dark Chocolate

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you make a blood elf sorceress for all the new elven models? like maybe a warrior or something?

16. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    now you need an elven.... horse archer! YES! that would be amazingly epic!

17. irisu

irisu

Resources:
    Resources:
    WELL DONE!, this model is the meaning about......... A REAL MODEL!.., btw, i'm looking for a cool zero model, one done by u, and don't send me that link about the skin in the skins section, i don't like that one... and yeah.., KEEP IT GOING THAT WAY! (10/10)

18. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I will not make/release any new models until I fix the bug in the Elven Knight.

...well....at least not for a while.

19. King Stubby

King Stubby

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, are there any animators that can make this more epic by getting the elf to basically kneel with his spear out, such as to stop a cavalry charge? :D