• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elite Abomination Re-Reforged

ELITE ABOMINATION RE-REFORGED
Custom rendition of an Elite Abomination. The model was fully developed by myself for Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged. When using this model, it'd be great if you linked or credited @InsaneMonster's project as well.

INSTALLATION
The model is imported following the same method as any other model.
  • Import the .mdx main file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path: Eliteabomination.mdx
  • Import the .mdx portrait file to your map using the Asset Manager at the paths: Eliteabomination_portrait.mdx
  • Import the textures to your map using the Asset Manager at the paths: Eliteabomination_diffuse.dds

Enjoy!

UPDATE 06/03/2022: Custom animations improved slightly, added stand-channel back.

The model lacks Team Colour, as it wasn't required for the original project. If anyone figures out where would it look right, tell me so.
Previews
Contents

Elite Abomination portrait (Model)

Elite Abomination Re-Reforged (Model)

Icon (Icon)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved. Nice and useful boss model... but he was a bitch to fight in that mission!
Level 8
Such a monster would be perfect for Eldritch cards. This Abomination also claims to be an elite warrior or even a boss that many will have to fight. It looks cool.

You could make the stitched top head share the same colour as the normal abomination. It kind of looks a bit too yellowish, for me at least. This could either be a good Meathook or Bloodfeast model, which I'm gonna use for the former on my map. :grin:
it's his skull, I wanted to give him a signature look. I guess I'll make a meathook as well for re-reforged soon