• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Edit Button Gone in one thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
What offending comment could possibly be said in SE that couldn't, in any way, be said in any other forum? I myself love to read over my post in case i made a typo, and it always screws me over when i want to correct it, or add a little more in to my post, but putting that aside, what could be said there that can't be said anywhere else?

Level 40
What offending comment could possibly be said in SE that couldn't, in any way, be said in any other forum? I myself love to read over my post in case i made a typo, and it always screws me over when i want to correct it, or add a little more in to my post, but putting that aside, what could be said there that can't be said anywhere else?
You could always use Preview Post

Also, alot of the spammier posts and threads get moved there, so it's a likely place for flamewars and such to commence and develop.

Level 26
Also, alot of the spammier posts and threads get moved there, so it's a likely place for flamewars and such to commence and develop.
Well, chances are, they won't think about taking the words they've said back. I just don't understand how the "holding your words against you" logic is especially more effective on SE than on anywhere else. I also don't really follow the "no attachments and no smileys" logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.