• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

If anything, I'm waiting for Skyrim. Not that I care much for E3. I buy the games I want regardless of what has been said or how it is promoted at E3.

Level 17
looks pretty snazzy, though I think holding it up to the screen like that would get tiring after a while

It looks alright. I'm glad Nintendo is finally upgrading its hardware and allowing some graphical prowess, very curious as to what the specs are.

Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed, Darksiders 2? Yummy, good third party support this time around and they keep their casual market while appealing to hardcore gamers. Very smart move, Microsoft and Sony are in a bit of trouble.

Level 20
Level 14
Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, anything that makes the kinect worth buying, Mass Effect 3, Gears of War 3, Halo 4, From Dust, possibly the new Call of Juarez and probably something more...

I'm gonna go broke this year...

Level 35
Far Cry 3 is looking really, really good. The antagonist scares the fuck out of me.

Real Far Cry died with Jack Carver fighting the evil gene manipulator corporation. I don't understand why this jungle / desert warfare line against random tribes with AKs even bears the same name.

I'm hoping for some Beyond Good and Evil 2. Have been waiting for too long.

Again, a disappointment from what I've seen. The Alpha Sections and the whole DomZ conspiracy thing made BGAE awesome, judging by the trailers it's getting an entirely different approach, I mean they even left Hillys. The play style, character building and everything is going to be different.

Also, Battlefield 3 looks like Battlefield 2 combined with the physics of Bad Company 2 and the style of CoD: Modern Warfare. We've seen it all I say.

Doesn't look like we'll be witnessing a lot of innovation in this E3. Might be just me.

Level 22
Again, a disappointment from what I've seen. The Alpha Sections and the whole DomZ conspiracy thing made BGAE awesome, judging by the trailers it's getting an entirely different approach, I mean they even left Hillys. The play style, character building and everything is going to be different.

It does seem like they left Hillys. But Michel Ancel is still involved, so it should be good. I'm not that worried.

Level 20
To be honest, nothing that was presented on stage really interested me, other than Far Cry 3. I was already interested in ME3, Skyward Sword, and a few other things, and their presentations were pretty lacking.

I was looking for some mention of Earthbound/Mother at all during the Nintendo conference, which I know is silly but yeah. Not really interested in either the PS vita (which I think is a lame name) nor the Wii U (which is pretty bad too).

Status
Not open for further replies.