• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dungeon in the sewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The sewers are in my opinion not used to its fullest potential. It has so much area that there could actually be a dungeon with trash mobs and 3-5 bosses. Also the story could continue in this area, what causes the mushrooms to grow? For example you could add some content after the bridge (it is not passable atm) which leds over the mushrooms. Im just saying this because you did put a lot of work into the sewers and its the only area in the map which is very empty (units fitting the sewers could be mutated rats and other stuff).

Also on the visual side note you can run into many walls and ground tiles in the sewer, fixxing that would also be great. This brings up a new idea: How about some secret chambers in the sewers with entrances hidden in walls?

Level 6
It has so much area that there could actually be a dungeon with trash mobs and 3-5 bosses.

You do have a boss in the sewers.

Also the story could continue in this area, what causes the mushrooms to grow? For example you could add some content after the bridge (it is not passable atm) which leds over the mushrooms.

The story will continue in d4 so dont worry the mushrooms are only the start.

Also on the visual side note you can run into many walls and ground tiles in the sewer, fixxing that would also be great. This brings up a new idea: How about some secret chambers in the sewers with entrances hidden in walls?

Already fixed, you wont have this "running through ground" in 1.2A. Also secret chambers arent secret anymore if somebody posts the path in the forum here.

Level 9
I tihnk it'd be nice to go lower into the sewers, where that wooden staircase next to the mushrooms is, and fight some heavily plagued stuff down there. Just use the sewers as a way to get to that different area.

Level 13
I fully agree that there should be more in there. There is more than enough room for corrupt trashmobs. I'd like to see a later quest from the Seer return to the source, fighting some kind of quest mobs down there. Anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.