• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roaming Disease Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Last night after a ranger in my game attempted and failed his quest the disease clouds started roaming outside of the quest area eventually settling mainly in dungeons and other class quests.

After many attempts it also started looking like they stopped despawning in his quest zone eventually leading to it being completely impossible to complete.

The largest concentrations of them outside of that zone were in the Sewers(at least 5 clouds), Cloud Plane(1), The mansion for rogue quest(1), and D2(1) in that order that I personally saw anyway.

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Last night after a ranger in my game attempted and failed his quest the disease clouds started roaming outside of the quest area eventually settling mainly in dungeons and other class quests.

After many attempts it also started looking like they stopped despawning in his quest zone eventually leading to it being completely impossible to complete.

The largest concentrations of them outside of that zone were in the Sewers(at least 5 clouds), Cloud Plane(1), The mansion for rogue quest(1), and D2(1) in that order that I personally saw anyway.
Thanks for reporting. I'm going to fix that on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.