• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dual Melee Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Game between me and hunter9g, i won, but it was fun :D
altho there were several pauses along the way xD

heres the replay:

Attachments

• BetaKey Hunter9G vs ITachi[DoK].w3g
    73.1 KB · Views: 55
Level 4
I just wish i was faster at these melee games. I really need to learn how people do it. aside from drugs for faster finger movements. (name escapes my mind.)

Level 2
Ahah, that's the only condition I have as well :p
Although I joined two years ago... this site is my main map/tutorial provider :D

Level 2
I forfeit in my match against HoboSyrian. I got a beta key from a friend, and no longer need one. Good luck, Hobo.

Level 19
Hey Xarwin

When can you host a game for us? I hope you have time tomorrow. I just have to catch up my opponent and ask time to play.

PS. How to VM? :D

I can host until 17:00h today.

Yes. So... either you won, or... God (or Xarwin) Will give me another chance *-*

I am sorry. I am following the strict tournament rules which means once out you stay out.

Level 13
Kala can't host, nor can I. We can't find time for it. He is 1700 + and i am 1700 -

Level 12
Winner will get a key.
After this tournament I will organize another one.
Perhaps with a limited count of people who can join since this is taking pretty long.

-- UPDATE -- YOU HAVE NOW +2 DAYS.
HURRY UP OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A FORFEIT.

YES! THE JOY RETURNS TO ME! I"m GOING TO TRAIN HARD! HARD HARD HARD HARD, AND WIN THIS TIME!

Hell yeah.

Level 4
YES! THE JOY RETURNS TO ME! I"m GOING TO TRAIN HARD! HARD HARD HARD HARD, AND WIN THIS TIME!

Hell yeah.

wanna train together then :D

i got an email and found it was legit and thought i got in beta but sadly my bnet acount has not been given it, so this is my one chance to get it and be sure its for realz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.