• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dual Melee Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Nagir, please do not join if you do not know what the prize is...

And we can't make a THW clan. Unless it is a modding one... but people prefer to join genre ones. Like my clan :) Well, THW is just TOO big to be made... it is nonsense. And there is a clan named Hive already... Dark.Revenant's.

Level 3
Nagir, please do not join if you do not know what the prize is...

And we can't make a THW clan. Unless it is a modding one... but people prefer to join genre ones. Like my clan :) Well, THW is just TOO big to be made... it is nonsense. And there is a clan named Hive already... Dark.Revenant's.

Thank you for the information :)
I asked in the Chatroom but no one gave an anwser.

But maybe we could make a list of all people in the Hive who are acitvely playing on Battle.net.
And furthermore the Hive could ran a bot on all realms or only on Europe and US East.... to broadcast maps with special awards.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'd like to join the 2vs2 one, but I have no partner. Do we need to choose one before we begin or will people get sorted?
My account name on Battle.Net is «Rui» and I can host, but I do not use listchecker or any other tools that modify latency for other people.

Level 11
Oh right, I forgot to say, I have battle net Europe and East US as HailFireer, and same on garena.
Can't host tho.
And I don't have a partner.

Level 2
I would like to join.

One slight problem. My account has been made recently (In April), but only because I lost the password to my other account... T.T I would like to know if that is allowed.

Also:
2v2
SurvivingMaster
Azeroth
I cant host.

Partner:
dragonsbite
In-Game name: Skin_Flute
Can host

Last edited:
Level 12
ElegantPro, I think the only way you could join was to prove that you lost your password. So... you could inform the email of your previous account to a moderator, which would see if someone else is using the account, and then would give you a new password? I don't know..

Either way, how did you only made a second account now? Just as the tournament begins? I can see that "Posts: 1" you know.

I'm in Yeahhhhhh !!!!
That's nice,
also i have a suggestion. I didn't find everything about a wc3 THW clan. So we could found a THW clan in wc3. Where people who want to beta test or only test there map can find someone. :)

we did have one but it died because I didn't log in enough xD

Level 7
I would like to join 2v2 with my friend:
We both play US West
My Account: Sunwell_Plateau ( I can host )
Allys Account: Deckard_Pain ( he can also host )
Allys THW Account: JoshRulz

Level 2
Hello! I'll register for the 2v2 with a friend:
We're both on US East

My account = Furnase
Friend's Account = Killercreek450

Level 11
Btw. didnt mention in my post that i can play both, 1v1 and 2v2 (If i find partner). And i can host!

PS. When is the tournament, and where do we play? B.net, Garena?

EDIT: Ill join 1v1.

Last edited:
Level 19
You people seriously need to learn reading things before joining.

I posted it.
"It is on your own responsibility finding a time to play with your opponent before the given time limit. If your opponent is not replying then notify me about it."

"You can only join one tournament, not both."

Level 3
Ok i read the rules but i couldn't find anything about who will be my opponent:)
Furthermore i forgot to say that i can host but i get disconnects somtimes.
(Between 18:00 and 22:00 o'clock couse of my internet provider)

@Pyritie I don't want to create a clan anymore :) you should read my post on page 4. But i want to create a list of all active B.net players in the Hive. This would be nice for those who want to test their maps.

Level 4
If its not too late i would like to join the 1v1 tournament
I can't host and im in US West (Lordaeron I believe)
Username, well Hunter9G (not very creative of me but I like to be consistent :D)

Level 6
I would like to join the 2v2 contest, just that i would need to find a suitable partner first.:nw:
Account name is Erkowich and i play on Europe(Northrend)

Level 2
Well you seeee, I was gonna make an account to enter in these contests. Then after I read the rules, I realized I must use my old account. Unfortunately I dont remember the password.
If you want the email: [email protected]
I dont mind if I use that account or this.

Level 1
Im in... B.net account is SkinFlute i am doing 2v2 along with my friend SurvivingMaster, i can host and my friends name on hiveworkshop is ElegantPro

Level 19
I will arrange against who you play and on which map.

It is your job to contact each other and to play before the given time limit.
You will need to submit a replay.

Edit:

We have 28 contestants in the 1v1 tournament.
2v2 will be discontinued duo the fact that we don't have enough users. I am sorry.
I will compensate this later.

Last edited:
Level 1
I would join 2v2
Me:Benjamin-B
Partner:lassekagemanden
Realm:Northrend
i can host

Level 3
I'll play. My account name is JapDG, and I play in U.S. West

UniEditXtreme you already joined the trigger competition???

{EDIT}
It's April the 28th .... when does the competition starts? I thought today...

Ups.... forget to edit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
I am not really good, but i have been training all day, and will get home early and train all tomorrow :p
Is it TFT or RoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.