• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Tis been a long time since we have had any kind of meaningful discussion here, or at least a chance to explain a little bit more about ourselves. I was curious about what all of you dreamt about and considered a "normal" dream and what your "weird" dreams are. Remember, this is only as it applies to you, so what may be normal for me is abnormal for another, so feel free to speak of how it is for you personally. Like most psychological games, there is no right or wrong answer, unless you lie.

For me a normal dream is a random series of events that have no meaning or bearing on my life and share no connection to each other. One moment I may be falling up, thew next I am swimming, then reading, then running on a forest. There is no order and it rarely makes sense.

A weird dream is one where it starts and finishes in a psuedo-logical order, such as a battle, dancing, assassination. Those are weird to me and make me feel..awkward... upon awakening.

Discuss yours please.

Level 6
A normal dream for me will be about every month and contain some kind of a story about the games/movies that i have watched like i swear that the last one i had was about me(a terminator from dow) killing aliens in a warcraft 3 story line

Yea i know thats normal (well i would count it as normal)

Weird is where i dream of taking over the world and unifying it and making us(the entire world) capable of space travel.

That would be my freaky one.

Level 6
For me, a weird dream is a nonsensical situation that ends with me being attacked by something that resembles a bee or bees. I don't remember normal dreams.

Level 9
Taxi , i have those too.
but do yours actually happen if you do remember em.
Cuz itz happened to me 4 times already.
like i dream of something that's going to happen the next day. I wake up and am like ... yeah right...
Then BAM
it happens, and im like
wtf...
normal dream - I dream
Weird dream - one o them psychic dreams that actually happen...

Level 11
dragonmage1703 said:
Taxi , i have those too.
but do yours actually happen if you do remember em.
Cuz itz happened to me 4 times already.

I never remember them until they happen, at which point I'll act totally stupidly to try and alter the outcome, only to find that I do exactly as I dreamt becasue of it. :)

Lucky you though, I wish I could remember when I see the future.....

Level 12
v3ck said:
For me, a weird dream is a nonsensical situation that ends with me being attacked by something that resembles a bee or bees. I don't remember normal dreams.

If you cannot remember your normal ones then would that not be normal?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I don't really know what a strange dream is.. But I think dreams are strange! While dreaming, you see EVERYTHING as logical while if you explain the dream to some1, it sounds STRANGE. Also.. Dreams can feel very very scary while if you explain them, they are not scary. That means when you are dreaming, your feelings are also playing around.
Two times (last time was 2-3 days ago) I've dreamed about Malufa. I haven't ever seen him though.
The first time, it was about some medal of honour or something like that. I got it. Malufa was one of the people celebrating it but he was anonymous but I figured out who he was (just like that).
The second time, this dream was shorther than the first one, I dreamed that I was chatting on MSN with Malufa and then he said he had to go to the bathroom and I saw him go there so I knew who he was now (I didn't know that before (from the other dream)). So I walked around feeling good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.