• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draw the member above

Status
Not open for further replies.
q1TCN5wiT6CSb8cWyggRuQ.png

Level 25
upload_2017-9-28_14-32-6.png

This must be months ago now, but I forgot to post it. I'd not consider it finished - there's a lot of line art to clean up and lots of anatomical errors - but here's Lord Silar, I guess. I've no idea what happened during the initial stages. It was a nice fit though, despite the complete derailing from the original illustration.

And I can't draw guns, and no, I've no idea where the Irish symbolism came from. Probably the beer.

View attachment 280849

This must be months ago now, but I forgot to post it. I'd not consider it finished - there's a lot of line art to clean up and lots of anatomical errors - but here's Lord Silar, I guess. I've no idea what happened during the initial stages. It was a nice fit though, despite the complete derailing from the original illustration.

And I can't draw guns, and no, I've no idea where the Irish symbolism came from. Probably the beer.
Great! :)
Are you using tablet?

Status
Not open for further replies.