• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonball Z Fall Of The Saiyans

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An Dbz dota different from the other ones faster level and more levels!

You can go to lvl 5000!
Contents

Dragonball Z Fall Of The Saiyans (Map)

Reviews
10:48, 5th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Bad Object Editor Work, no hotkeys and poor tooltips. Bad terrain aswell. The idea isn't original, no custom spells just edited warcraft ones. You didn't credit the model authors anywhere aswell. Rejected.

M

10:48, 5th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Bad Object Editor Work, no hotkeys and poor tooltips. Bad terrain aswell. The idea isn't original, no custom spells just edited warcraft ones. You didn't credit the model authors anywhere aswell. Rejected.

DPL

DPL

Level 5
can you make it without units and give it to me. I will be very happy. For now I think the map is awsm ;) terrain is very good, trees are made perfectly. I have nothing more to say. From me to you 5/5

Level 3
i dont really like this game much, it seems unfinished, and you havent put much work into the spells, u seem to know a little about mapping though, but u need to work more on abilities and spawning, like with some heros on the bad team it said the original heroes name, like Tauren Chieftan for example. also the terrain seems sloppy, it doesn't fit together well, especially when u made ramps, it actually looks like u just put lots of lumps in the ground for effect which i dont really like. but on the positive side you used good skins for most of the heroes and thats all i could think was good enough to mention oh, and the icons were good, good job with that, but overall i dont think it is a good map and do not recommend anyone else downloading it, it is not very fun and has a large size for whats in it, my review 1.3/5

Level 10
stop shaming on him i would like to see you at your first map making!!!! i am spitting on you flamer!!! and yo if yall want any help with dbz spell im the maker of Dbz tribute supreme im also begening new map as dbz tribute expansion like, if you spell effect i can help you!!! i only want credit!! pm me and ill give you a unlock map with spells into it :)
with some trigger to make those spells worked