• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ The Saiyan Race 2009 - terrain help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Dragonball Z : The Saiyan Race 2009 is a remake of the map that i created in 2004. It features 3 saiyans, 3 humans and 1 Namakian that are fighting evil for the faith of the earth. I can keep writing pages about the map, but to truly know what it is, just play it for 20 min DBZ The Saiyan Race 1.31 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
The reason why i am posting this is because i am searching for team members that can work on terrain and maybe story/additional quests.
Terrain must remain open, not 2 trashy. Dont add 99999 doodads covered with 9999 trees. It shall not interfere with unit movement with unnecessary blocking. Just good looking.

If you are interested you can download and edit a piece of terrain and reupload the map here

Level 4
Dragonball Z : The Saiyan Race 2009 is a
If you are interested you can download and edit a piece of terrain and reupload the map here

Eh, I don't know if you meant here in this thread, or here on thehive, but I wouldn't post them on the thread >.> Someone may steal your map and I know you don't want it protected when it's edited.

Sorry, just browsin through threads :thumbs_up: I do like some ideas with dbz, so good luck to ya buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.