• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i want to use this on a dbz map so i can transform the heroes to the next transformations (example goku is normal and when i type ss he becomes super saiyan and add adittional atributes bonus + 20 for each transformation , same thing with super saiyan 2 super saiyan 3 and super saiyan 4 only the change is that i have to type diferent sentense like ss for super saiyan ,ss2 for super saiyan 2 , ss3 for super saiyan 3 and ss4 for super saiyan 4.
i want and a revert mode so if i type revert the heroe goes to normal state ( example if i have super saiyan 3 goku and i type revert goku transforms to goku normal ).
Also i want that trigger to use it with others heroes like vegeta , gohan etc so i can copy the folder you will create as the trigger and i will change only the heroes .

Level 4
As I understood;
Goku -> SS1
Goku -> SS2
Goku -> SS3
Goku -> SS4

Right ?
There are no transformation such as SS1 -> SS2, right ?
The transformation occurs ONLY from an original unit, Goku, right ?

i want to freely use the transformation ss, ss2, ss3 and ss4 regardless the transformation i am ! I want exactly this ! " I am goku at normal state and i want to transform to any of my transformations not with row like ss3 i dont have to transform first to ss and ss2 and then to ss3 i want directly to ss3 or any ss tranformation ! BUT i need levels for each one example ss at 10 lvl ,ss2 at 15 lvl ,ss3 at 20 lvl , ss4 at 25 lvl !

Status
Not open for further replies.