• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Haven

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
A model for the Draenei Haven created for Heaven's Fall. Includes Stand Work animations, as well as a custom Birth animation and upgrade animations between the various stages.
Previews
Contents

BTNGarrison (Icon)

BTNHaven (Icon)

BTNRedoubt (Icon)

Draenei Haven (Model)

Version with Base (see comments) (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
Moderation: Model lacks a collision shape. The Birth Upgrade First and Birth Upgrade Second animations needs to show a transition between upgrades. Currently it is just the next mesh slammed unto the previous mesh and a birth animation.
Level 4
Eh, did you notice that the fire goes outside of the building limits? add it a ground :).

If you set "Art - Ground Texture" in the editor to a custom 4-letter code, and import a corresponding "Splats\SplatData.slk" file, then it will load your custom ground texture data. Beyond that, it's just a custom texture.
Save your map before doing this, if you type it wrong it crashes the World Editor.

It looks like the problem is not any file you imported, but rather that ReplaceableTextures\Mushroom\MushroomTree.blp is a texture that does tileset swapping. So, in this case, the ingame archive G.mpq contains an override for this texture file that causes the "Dungeon Tree Wall" destructable to appear identical to the "Underground Tree Wall" destructable on this Underground tileset (similar to how the Bear and War Eagle textures change on some tilesets).

I tried a simple test on an old legacy Warcraft III version, and if you wanted to try fixing it, for me it seems that if I import G.mpq in the import manager to replace the default Underground tileset with a tileset archive that does not swap this texture, then ingame the issue goes away. I'll attach an example file.

Edit: If changing the tileset is too weird, you could try changing the texture used by this building to a re-imported version of the Dungeon Tree Wall texture that does not do tileset swappnig.

Attachments

• G.zip
    497.2 KB · Views: 9